View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 04:41 PM   #46
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hearing his words as i am being dragged back towards the place i was hoping never to go again, my mind raced with thoughts of how i was going to get out of this one. He let go of me as he fiddled around with the door to the hole, once he got it opened he used the strength in his foot to push me into the hole, sliding my already beaten from along the hard ground beween me and the hole. SEconds later i felt myself falling then hit the water covered floor with a thud, making the air in my lungs escape with the impact.

Thats it, i thought to myself. Not knowing exaclty what was in this water covering the floor i know i had no choice but to roll and thrash around in it to try and remove the gravy from my body. Still chained in the hogtied fashion i know that if the rats did come while i was fully covered i would have no way to protect myself from they teeth.

Crying from the excrusiating pain i have been put through the last couple of days, i brace myself for the unknown of the water and pray it works, i roll around and manage to remove most of it, hoping thats enough gone to try and be able to fend off the hungry rodents now. Unable to get up or anything, i just lay on the floor and listen hard for the rounds of the rats so i know if they are coming towards me or not. Each moment praying that the hatch will be opened and i will be saved from here.