View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 09:26 AM   #45
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“No, I don’t think so” I tell her just before I key the remote and send hot current into her womb again. This time I’m unmerciful and unrelenting. I’ve thumbed up the current to setting number 3 out of 10, and the dildo buried in her pussy sets her body into blazing agony.

I let her thrash and scream on the floor as the electricity plays over her and gather shackles and manacles for her, and a new much less kind gag for this disobedient slut of a slave.

After a few moments of the electrical current coursing through her body, I release the button on the remote. She lies limply on the floor, unable to move, panting and sobbing as she weakly attempts to catch her breath.

The shackles bind her legs together tightly, and the manacles go about her wrists, binding her arms behind her back also closely together. A padlock joins the short chains on both the manacles and the shackles, effectively hog tying her. Standing astride her as she lays on her belly I pull the spider gag into her mouth and cinch it on tightly. The thin metal “O” of the spider gag holds her mouth open like the previously offered ring gag, but wider. The “legs” of the spider dig uncomfortably into her face making her grimace in pain. The buckle of the gag locks behind her head and can only be released with a key.

Pulling her up onto her knees so her face is at groin height for me, I pull my cock from my pants and shove my hard member into her mouth, now held open by the gag, and begin to fuck her still gravy stained face.

I shove my cock deep into her gullet, choking her, depriving her of precious air for long moments as I alternately thrust into her wet hole and pull out again for the next thrust. She has to sputter and gasp between each thrust just to breath. I silently fuck her face, saying not a word, the only sound the wet noises cause by my dick slamming into her salivating mouth as I use a double handful of her dark hair as a handle.

After a few minute of hard thrusting I start to feel my rage pushing me to an orgasm, and pulling my cock from her mouth, I shoot my load on her face, pay special attention to make sure most of it lands in her eyes, temporarily blinding her with the salty goo.

Dropping her fucked face back onto the floor, she stares at me in rage as I put my cock away.

“Well slave, if you won’t do as your Master orders, he just has to take in from you by force. You see, you don’t get to say no to your Master.” I say speaking as I grab her bound arms behind her back and yank them up as I start dragging her sweat and gravy stained body toward the rat infested pit.

“No sense wasting good gravy I always say. And the rats would be disappointed if I deprived them of their favorite sauce on fresh meat.” I tease as I drag her toward the yawning black hole of the pit.