View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 11:12 AM   #41
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“You don’t seem to appreciate your position in life here slave” I say thumbing the button, still just on the second setting, I hold it down while she screams and thrashes on the ground, her pussy on fire this time.

She spends a few long moment of agony while I gather her ring gag from where she threw it and then walk passed the yellow line to retrieve a leash. Sauntering back, the current finally off, I click the end of the leash to her collar as she lies panting on the ground.

Pulling her up by her collar, the collar closes tightly on her throat, choking her.

“Look bitch,” I scream into her face as it turns red and her eyes bulge, “you have a choice, the gag and my cock, or the hole for a couple more days and maybe I’ll even coat you with a bit of gravy for the rats to enjoy. Choose, now!!”