View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 12:15 AM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I am gonna get to my actual answer to the question in just a moment but first.. am I the only one who thought about that Family guy scene when they read the OP? the one where Peter Says he doesn't like the god father and everyone jumps on his back... this one

http://www.familyguyfiles.com/peter-...dfather-video/

I love that show!

Anyway.. yes It happens a lot. But to be fair I am sure some movie that i think are absolutley brilliant others think of as a waste of film.

Biggest instance where it has happened to me was "Life Is beautiful" for anyone who doesn't remember it was an italian movie about a jewish father and son during the holocost, the father tries to make the experiance for his son as easy as possible so he pretends the whole thing is a game. I don't know why.. But I really didn't like it.

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote