View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 11:33 AM   #43
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Very well” I tell her dropping the leash on the ground and letting her breath again.

Walking passed the yellow line of death on the floor, I go to the shelf and select a bottle of beef flavored gravy from the counter, then walk back to the nearly naked woman, lying on the floor.

“Beef gravy, you little friend’s favorite” speaking to her as I open the bottle and pour it over her. “I guess its back in the hole, and you didn’t even get to finish your meal.”

After the last of the room temperature gravy has been dumped over her body I hold up the gag. “Final offer before you go back into the pit. The gag and a blowjob? The rats are hungry and they love what the gravy tastes like on your smooth skin”