View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #4
Demigod

Demigod has initial reputation

I also had an experience with my aunt. She is also very beautiful, and is only a few years older than me. I have had fantasies about her since I was a teenager.

Anyways, I am the electronics person in my family, so I always help family members out when they need any help. One night about two years ago, she just installed a new satellite service and was having troubleshooting, so she called me out to her house so I could help her fix what needed to be.

Well, she drinks often. When I was done setting up her satellite stuff, she offered me some drinks and we sat and watched TV. After awhile, she was very loopy and kind of falling sleep / passing out, whatever you want to call it. She had a boyfriend at the time, but being a truck driver, he was on the road at the time. So we were there alone, and she was drunk off her ass. It was exactly like a scenario I fantasized about several times before. She was "asleep" on the couch, I called her name several times, very loud, to see how responsive she was. She didn't even stir. So I went in for it.

I first started touching her legs, slowly and softly, incase she'd suddenly wake up or stir. When she didn't, I proceeded up to her crotch and felt it (through her pants). I was getting kind of hard, and then I decided to fondle her breasts. She stirred once, at which case I stopped for a minute, but then continued.

I was nervous at what I was doing, but my dick was so hard and she was so mine. I turned off the lamp on the table (since it was nighttime) and so only the TV was on. But it was darker. So I reached down my pants and started stroking it, while feeling her breasts. She awoke soon after.

She mumbled something, I couldn't understand it, but I decided to ask if she wanted to go to bed. She didn't reply, and instead fell back "asleep", this time laying down on the couch. After a few more minutes of fondling her, I finally gripped her hand and slowly moved it over to my pants. I started giving myself a handjob with her hand, while sticking my finger on her lips, and after she didn't stir, into her mouth completely.

I couldn't take it anymore. She was obviously drunk passed out, and couldn't even notice my finger in her mouth. So I re-positioned myself on the couch to where her head was close to my lap. Pulling down my pants, I managed to put it in her mouth. Oh my, it felt so amazing. She didn't even stir, so I pumped away at her face, finally climaxing after a few minutes. I was too afraid it might have woken her up, so I just finished with my hand. But man, definitely one of the greatest nights of my life.

She called me the next day apologizing for falling sleep early last night. I told her it was no problem. So there weren't even any repercussions for my actions that night. Probably will never be in that position again, that's why I took advantage of it then.

Sorry for the long explanation and details, but I remember it so vividly.
Demigod is offline   Reply With Quote