Thread: Melinda's Tale
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 12:00 PM   #19
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 16
Huntress’ Downfall

The events that took place in that story called Huntress couldn’t be told better by me. I did not interfere in matters, though I did hear some commotion in the Society. Most of the commotion was about Huntress, but there were times when I could not hear them. Then, one day the chatter stopped. It worried me a little, but I still knew what they were doing. They were going to capture Huntress when she returned to Texas. They planned to intercept her, and I planned to get there before them. I wanted to recruit Huntress to my cause so that I could have help in taking down the Society.
Like the previous plan with The Hunter, my plan to recruit Huntress to destroy the Society was over before it even had a chance to get started. The Society got to Tina before I did. It’s a good thing they were talking loudly because I almost ran right into them.
“…so we all know the plan? We wipe her mind and see if we can give her a new personality. Then we use her to perform an important mission.”
While I was pondering about a way to figure out how to apprehend Tina with them here, I heard Amy’s voice.
“Please, I’ve told you everything, just don’t hurt my daughter, please!”
Damn, they have Amy, I thought. But why would Amy need to tell them anything? Suddenly I noticed Tina on the ground motionless. My heart sunk as one of the agents hoisted Tina onto her back.
“All of you can go now, I will deal with Amy. Molly, stay for a minute so that I can talk to you.”
After the other agents left, Hannah quietly said, “You’ll have to erase everyone’s mind. The less people who know about this, the more likely our plan to kill Melinda will work.”
I was shocked. They knew I was alive! How long did they know? Damn it! I can’t blank their minds! Fuck!
“Should I use the main machine?”
“Yes, the small ones don’t work anymore. We have a few people working on it, but I suspect that they have expired and only the original developer, Melinda, can fix them. We are just lucky to have the original blueprints for Melinda’s Implant machine. Otherwise there would be no way to do this.”
Molly sighed, “It’s such a pain to drag them all the way back to the main base rather than zap them here.”
“I know Molly, but we will manage for now until they get fixed. Now go. You’ll understand that some of your mind has to be erased as well right?”
“Yes, I understand.”
“Good, now go.”
Throughout all of that Amy was standing quietly, looking for a way to escape. When Molly left, Amy again begged Hannah to not hurt Tina. Hannah smiled, “Amy, why hurt your daughter? She’s going to help us. I’m afraid our friend Melinda won’t be alive once Tina gets to her.”
“Please, don’t use her, please! I’ll do anything you want, I’ll kill Melinda for you, just please don’t use my daughter.”
Hannah laughed, “You’ll kill Melinda for me? Come on Amy, we both know that’s a bunch of bull. You won’t kill your friend, but because Tina doesn’t know anything about Melinda or you she is perfect. Your only use for the Society is for you to die so that everyone will think Tina is dead. My sister had an idea for a lovely machine long ago and we have created it! You see this machine implants thoughts into people’s minds. It will make you look like your daughter so that everyone thinks she’s dead!”
Amy tried to make a run for it, but it’s not easy running with your hands bound behind you. She stumbled and fell onto the ground. Hannah was on her in an instant. She covered Amy’s nose and mouth. Amy moaned in fear and desperation to get free. Her body writhed and struggled, but to no avail. My body would not move as I watched the life in Amy’s body slowly drift away.
I ran after that, not bothering to pick up the pages I had torn out from Paul’s diary that I had taken with me. I was going to use them to recruit Huntress to my side, but they were no use to me now. Since the Society knew I was alive, it didn’t matter if I kept the pages or not. Hannah heard me run. After a few moments I could hear her laugh like a maniac.
“Ah, thank you for the missing pages. Soon my sister, soon you will be forced to kill off someone you promised to not touch, or you will die!” I heard her cackles slowly start to die off as I raced back to my safe house in a Sunray neighborhood.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:47 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote