View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My favourite is her bent over a chair or a couch with her hands tied behind her, preferably with a mirror in front of her so she can watch- helplessly- as I undress behind her then fill her with cock. Her legs would be spread wide and tied to the legs of the piece of furniture and there would be a rope or leash around her neck tied to the front so she couldn't stand up. This allowsfor easy access to both her pussy and her ass.

If I had my dream, though, the ultimate position would be my victim, tightly gagged and very unwilling, with her hands tied behind her dragged into my room by a couple people as she fights fiercely. Then she would be picked up and lowered onto my cock as I either sit in a nice comfortable chair or lay on my bed. I would want a real fighter, too; a woman strongly motivated not to want to fuck me. The perfect fantasy is a racist (I'm Black. AND I may be the only man alive who wants to rape Ann Coulter. I'd love to do this to her) or the daughter/ wife of someone I truly hate.