View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 12:37 AM   #48
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I hear you beg me not to let John hurt you I look into your eyes seeing the fear then I feel your hand on my thigh and say that’s it baby now you’re getting in to the spirit of things. Go up a little higher and tell me what you feel. I smile knowing how humiliating it is for you having to tell me that you feel me dick.
I grab the back of your head pulling your face into my crotch and moving it around as I say open your mouth and use your lips to squeeze it baby. I can feel it getting hard already don’t you. I pull your head up just enough for you to answer.

Just then you hear John say and what’s going on here as he tosses me a beer. You whisper to me and I say but it wouldn’t be fare for me to keep you all to myself now would it. I say to John how’s she look now. Pretty good but I want to have some beer right now. Why don’t we have her do something while we have a couple cold ones. Like what I ask have her dance for us just like she does when she’s trying to attract half the men at a bar. John says you’d like to dance for us wouldn’t you Sharon.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote