View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 09:41 PM   #131
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Hmm, this is obviously a hot topic and I've got my asbestos trousers on in case I get flamed. No offence intended, I assure you.

I don't particularly fantasize about black women per se. (I'm white Anglo Saxon, btw.) I am friends with some, and know some I find annoying. If it's someone I know I don't care about race when it comes to fantasy about them. In truth, I've been thinking about this recently, because of three things that happened in about a week
1) I noticed a very very hot black girl on the train. So pert, so leggy.
2) I went to the bank and although the doors were open the chippy miss inside told me they weren't yet open. I'm their customer, but they show little respect. She happened to be black, and she happened to be in my thoughts for the rest of the day.
3) I noticed the photo below somewhere (credit to OP.)

This got me to thinking, you like Japanese and other Asians, you like all types of European from Denmark to Spain (well, everyone knows what sluts they have on the continent), you like South Americans (I like the way an earlier poster commented, "but she is half Aztec". Bring it on ) You find some black women very attractive. Why don't you regularly fantasise about black women?

I don't know the answer. I think it's because black women around where I live (SE London) are confident and look like they don't take any nonsense from anyone. Some run to being fat (and this does look better than when a White woman gets fat, but, I'm still not attracted), some are just pretty and tough and fit and self-confident. But, they rarely look vulnerable to me.

It seems that for me, all white women are on a scale of attractiveness from "yuck" to "meh" to "phwoarh", while blacks are either very attractive or not at all.

For a (geeky) example, an earlier poster mentioned Lt Uhuru in Star Trek. She is very attractive, objectively. But she is too competent for me. She'd be a trusty comrade, a fine companion and a good friend. But vulnerable (white) Nurse Chapel... she does it for me every time.

I'm not proud of this. I think it must stem from some childhood conditioning and I would like to break it. So if you have pictures of attractive black women (and there have already been a few, thanks) or if you are a black women and you want to PM me for chat or role play, that would be much appreciated.

---------

I should note, an inter-racial element does nothing much for me per se. But, I do like it if the victim is outraged and shocked by the race of her attacker. Some white trash attacking a respectable African-American lady, or some filthy niggers attacking a conservative female WASP, that is nice. (Pardon my French.) But it is the humiliation in the victim's mind I like, I don't care about the race per se. (Racist bitch, she deserved it.) Maybe someone will write a story about a lady who is outraged by the attentions of a man with blue eyes. That will do just as well for me!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg img_8689_std_std.jpg (93.1 KB, 112 views)

Last edited by pantyhosethief; 12-04-2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Add end note.
pantyhosethief is offline   Reply With Quote