View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Wiz Movie Reposts

I've posted some new vids in the so-called Main Movie Thread. While I'm not going to attempt to repost all the vids that I uploaded and lost due to the hosting company, I will repost some that were lost for the benefit of newcomers to RB.

These are mostly vids from rapesection. All links are still active, and none of the files requires a password. With any luck, the preview pics will match the vid.

Installment #1:

Dead link removed.

Dead link removed.

Dead links removed.

Dead links removed.

Guys, in the month-and-a-half that the above links were alive, each of these vids was downloaded several hundred times. (I know this for a fact since I periodically checked my Premium Account stats prior to the vids' deletion.) Consequently, it's not my intent to re-upload them on an immediate basis.

Last edited by Wiz; 01-02-2007 at 02:11 PM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote