View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 03:10 PM   #5
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Aside from expressing my lame opinions in various discussion threads, and participating in the occasional game thread, I'd probably be best remembered for my efforts reporting spammers in the spam thread, particularly the members of the "Loan Family." If that doesn't ring any bells for you Rotter, don't worry about it. Just have a few pints and be as cantankerous and curmudgeonly as ever. Apparently, I'm one of the few crazy people on this board who find you endlessly entertaining! And I mean that seriously and sincerely!