View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 11:27 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I run my hand over your face, then smack you. "The first rule you learn is you take orders you don't give them. As for letting you go, why we haven't finished your interview you yet." I walk over to a walk where a variety of sexual instrumentation is hanging from the wall. You see phalic shaped devices, whips, chains and other bondage instruments and in the far corner a collection of syringes. "Now apologize to your Master, for being rude slave and ask to make up for it" I tell you not looking at you but making sure you have a clear view of all my persuasion instruments.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote