View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 07:32 AM   #59
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sitting on Bob's lap with my hands pinned behind my back with his other hand fingering my pussy. He tells John "She's squirming too much, go find something to tie her up with."

I think, oh god, did they see the bondage website I was on? I squirm more trying to get loose when he says to me, "Now, you're going to cooperate aren't you? Because if you give me too much trouble, I'll just have to let John have you, and I don't think you'll like what he'll do to you any more than what's happening now, do you." I stop my squirming. I think about that look in John's eyes.

"I'll cooperate." I don't resist as they take me into the kitchen and plop me down on the glass table top. Bob ties the handle and rope around my head, gagging me, then pulls it down to my waist, pulling my head down. I see that my nipples are standing out, fully erect. The rope goes tightly around my waist, then he ties my thigh to the table leg, then my ankles. I don't try to stop his from spreading my legs, forcing my other leg to the other table leg. I feel the rope wind around and around my ankle and the table leg, then my thigh is tied to the leg, I'm spread completely open. I feel another tear running down my thigh. He tosses the rope to John, "tie her hands to the legs up there." They lay be back on the table.

I don't resist as he takes my hands and raises them above my head, wrapping the rope around my wrist, tying it tightly then tying the rope off to the table leg, then to my last free appendage. I think that this is my last chance. Once they tie that hand, I'll be completely helpless. I don't pull back as John takes my arm and raises it up. I feel the rope go around and around my wrist, feeling more and more helpless every step of the way. Then my arm is pulled tight, up to the corner. I know he is tying it off to the table leg. That's it. I'm completely helpless. I can't do a thing to stop them from doing whatever they want.

Bob tells John to "find some kind of oil, we don't want to hurt her, now do we." With that, Bob quickly sinks several fingers back into my pussy. "Why Sharon, you are positively soaked."

I close my eyes in shame, knowing it is true. John brings the cooking oil and I feel the cool oil being poured on my pussy, sending a chill up my spine.

"Go get the camera.....we can get started in on fisting the bitch." Bob smiles down at me with an evil grin.

I shiver in fear.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote