View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 09:04 AM   #52
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

That’s much better isn’t it Bob. She really has a very good body it shouldn’t be cover up so much what do you think Sharon do you want to show us some more? Bob is smiling knowing how scared you are of John I think she probably does don’t you Sharon. You like showing yourself off being the center of attention well now you are so show us what you got.

Trembling you reach back to undo your bra. When you get it off John reaches out taking your tit at the base and squeezing it till you yell. Look at this he says pointing to your erect nipple she’s got her head lights on. Then he brings his face to your tit and starts licking the nipple as he says let’s see how far they’ll stand out shall we.

She’s looking at me hopping you’ll stop him but I say it’s your show go for it. I just love these tits of yours Sharon even if they are fake there still standing up right quite a feat for an older woman like you.

How about we let her take those pantyhose off while she dances for us. Sounds good to me John says and let’s go of your tit. Then comes over to the sofa and sits down she can do it while I finish me beer.
Well come on girl let’s see you move honey.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote