View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Raki,” he hears Ophelia say. “Get over here. You gotta’ do your part now.”
“No,” Raki, hisses, the blood spilling from his lips. “I’m not going... to ... hurt Clare!”
He’s holding his ribs, the ache in them giving him a surreal pain. Despite it he stares at Ophelia defiantly. Ophelia nods with a smile.
“You’re right. I don’t really need her alive for this part. I’ll just kill her and get on with your real birthday surprise!” Ophelia raises her arm, pulling Clare’s head back. Clare moans, her scalp aching, lifting weak arms towards her. Clare’s too weak to fight, thinks Raki. Ophelia will kill her if I don’t...
“Wait!” says Raki, wincing again as his ribs flare up.
“Yes?” she answers looking at him with a smile. All this is a game to her, he has to remember that, he thinks.
“Alright,” says Raki. “What do you want me to do?”
She puts a finger under her chin, pretending to think, before her smile splits terribly wide.
“What I want you to do Raki? Why... only the thing you’ve wanted to do since you started tagging along with your silver haired slut. I want you to fuck her.”
Raki stares with wide eyes, quivering. He looks from Ophelia to where the woman strokes Clare’s split vagina, the blood dripping down the stone. “But Clare is injured. I...”
The crack against Clare’s face echoes in the cave along with her scream. She tries ineffectively to block the next blow, the crunch of her lower jaw sounding. “Stop it!” Raki yells, running and grabbing Ophelia’s arm.
“So you gonna’ fuck her now, or do I kill her?”
He is crying again, crying like he did back when he was younger. Like back when Ophelia nearly fed him to the awakened being. “damnitdamnitdamnitDamnit!”
“Nice tongue Raki, but...”
“I’ll do it! Gods, I’ll do it! Just stop hurting her!”
Ophelia grabs his shoulder, thrusting him on top of Clare, the movement against her hips making her cry out in pain. “Clare,” he whispers. “I’m sorry.”
She strokes his face with her hand, smiling at him from a purpling eye, the blood flowing down her mouth. “It’s... alright. I know your heart. Just do what you have to.”
He feels the tears come down his eyes, and he leans forward, kissing her gently. They hold each other for a moment before Ophelia jerks him away.
“Boooorring! Get to fucking little boy! Or I smash her skull in.”
“You sick...”
She thrust him against Clare who squirms only a little bit, looking at him. “Clare...”
“Do it, Raki. If it’s you I’ll allow it.” Tears are in her own eyes and he shuts his own, feeling her bloodied opening on her hips and sliding his flaccid penis into her hips far too easily. The warm blood closing around his member. She winces, and he begins with slow thrust in wet vagina, trying to be slow in his movements so as to avoid hurting her. She moans beneath him and he begins to move a bit faster.
He strokes her face and begins to move more quickly, Clare’s limbs wrapping around his neck and torso as he begins pumping against her body. Ophelia has wandered off but he stays with Clare, slowing his strokes some to keep her from screaming. Each stroke of his body sends a shudder through her body, a small cry escaping her lips, the blood wet against his hips and dripping on the floor.
Ophelia returns shortly, watching them both as Raki starts to work himself faster into Clare. The woman smiles, but neither is fully aware of her anymore, looking into one another’s eyes, his mouth against hers. He takes her tongue into his and cries softly, feeling all the blood there and the sudden gaps in her teeth.
Clare is more forceful, entering his mouth and making him concentrate on her. As they kiss he feels the heat within his body growing, becoming enough that after a few minutes he actually arches his back away from Clare, yelling from both the agony in his ribs and the sudden spurt from body as his seed is released into Clare’s bloody womb.
There is a loud clapping behind them. CLAP. CLAP. CLAP. Clap. clap. Ophelia stills and smiles. “Well now...,” says Ophelia smiling. “It’s time for the real part of our show,” and she pulls out a knife from behind her back.
“You said you weren’t going to hurt Clare!” says Raki.
“No,” says Ophelia, twisting the blade in her hand. “I only said you’d get to fuck her before your big surprise. Well... it’s time for your surprise!”
Her smile twist into a great grin, her eyes glinting darkly, shadows converging on Raki and Clare. The last he sees before his mind goes blank is the terrified fear in Clare’s eyes.

((and here is the final part, hope you all enjoyed!))
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote