View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 09:55 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Clare had never felt so humiliated in her life. Being forced this way in front of Raki, almost as if she were... human. Right now she’d give anything to have her powers back, to not be made into this slave for Ophelia.
And as Ophelia presses Clare’s breast against Raki’s face, she begs him not to look. She can tell he’s aroused, might even like to do this under other circumstances. But not when he’s bound like this, not when Ophelia is pressing her breast against his face and digging her nails into them. Not like this. Raki seems to agree, and turns away from her. Even after Ophelia taunts him, he doesn’t give in, instead yelling at Ophelia to let her go.
She feels the tears brimming at the edges of her eyes. “Raki...” she whispers. “Thank you.”
Then she is being jerked to her feet, Ophelia roughly pulling her by the hair making her cry out. As she struggles against Ophelia’s grip, the woman whispers in her ear. “Clare... be a dear and pull down your underwear.”
“What?!” Clare nearly shrieks.
Ophelia sighs, and jerks Clare’s head back, looking into her eyes with a menacing glare. “I said, take off your underwear.”
“Go fuck yourself!” Clare hisses.
Ophelia merely chuckles at the thought. “No, not today I think. That’s why I brought you two here.”
Clare shuts her eyes, trying to keep the woman’s sight out of her vision.
“Let Clare go!” Raki yells.
“Oh shut up,” Ophelia hisses, kicking him in the chest. He grunts as he is slammed bodily into the back of the wall.
“No!” Clare yells. “Don’t hurt him!”
“Oh yes,” says Ophelia, smirking. “You care for this little meat sack quite a bit, right Clare?”
Ophelia lifts her foot, pressing it against Raki’s neck, her heel pressing down on his throat.
“No! Stop it!” says Clare, struggling against Ophelia’s grip, trying to elbow her in the stomach. But the woman feels almost like she is made out of rock. Damn it! Thinks Clare. This is what it’s like to be human... against a monster. No wonder humans hate us.
“Clare... time’s awasting.”
Her heel is pressing deeper into Raki’s throat, and he’s starting to gag.
“Clare...” he gasp.
“Raki...” she whispers, the tears running down her cheeks. She quits her struggling, calming herself, trying to, despite the thundering of her heart.
“Alright! Stop it! I’ll do what you want. Just stop it.”
Ophelia smiles and takes her foot off Raki’s throat. “That’s a good girl Clare,” and she runs her tongue along the back of Clare’s left ear. “Now be a dear and do what I asked.”
Clare nods and the woman lets go of her hair. “I’m sorry,” she whispers to Raki.
“Clare..” he whispers back, tears brimming in his eyes. Damn it. This woman... if I ever..
“No Clare,” says Ophelia. “I want you to turn around and look at me as you do it, with your ass to the boy.” Clare turns around, facing Ophelia.
“That’s right, now take off your underwear. Slowly. I want the him to have a good look at what he’ll be licking.”
“You’re sick,” says Clare.
The woman merely laughs. “Yes, but you’re still going to do what I say, unless you want your little boyfriend to suffer the consequences.”
Her eyes widen briefly. Is that what he is to her? Her boyfriend? But...
She glances at him briefly, his eyes wide and turns away. She has to do this. No choice.
Slowly she starts to pull down her underwear, leaning her ass towards Raki. Hopefully her skirt can hide her intimate areas, but she doubts it. She can hear him breathing hard behind her, his breath against her legs.
As the underwear finally comes down to her feet she steps out of them and turns to Ophelia. “Now what?” she asks, trying to sound as impassive as possible.
“Now Clare? Now... you lean that sexy ass down towards him and spread your hole open. Spread it wide so he can see it inches from his face.”
Clare gasp, her eyes wide. This is some kind of prostitution! She’d never present herself that way to Raki! Never! She’d...
“Clare...” says Ophelia. “Attention over here. Now.. if you don’t do this,” she flicks a knife from her boot. “I’m going to cut off one of his ears.”
Clare can tell from the woman’s smile, she means it. Clare swallows and leans down, pressing her hands against the sides of her anus, spreading it wide before Raki. She can feel his hot breath against her hole, sending sensations ripping through her. She’s quivering.
“Now stay there,” says Ophelia, “and tell him to lick your asshole.”
“What?!” says Clare. “I’m not going to...”
The blade whisks past her ear imbedding itself in a crack of the rock.
“I’m not going to ask again,” says Ophelia. “Tell him... to lick... your.... asshole.” Each word is pronounced with emphasis, the point being driven across. Clare swallows, shutting her eyes, quivering.
“Ra-raki,” she whispers in a nearly cracked voice. “Raki... lick my...”
She lets out a yelp as she feels Raki’s tongue flick against her asshole.
Ophelia claps, laughing. “Good. Good. It seems Raki is getting into the game already.”
She places her hand on Clare’s head, rubbing her scalp as Raki flicks his tongue around her hole again, sending a shiver up her spine. “Now you be a dear,” says Ophelia, “while I go talk to your boyfriend over there.”
“Don’t you dare hurt him!” says Clare.
“Oh, I’m not gonna hurt him,” says Ophelia. “I just want to make some things clear. That’s all.”
Clare lets her head fall, his tongue running around her hole, making it wet, but unsure of itself. “Raki,” she whispers. “Raki... I’m so sorry.”

As Ophelia crudely instructs Clare to prostitute herself Raki screams at her. The movement is sudden, a boot crunching against his chest, smashing him against the wall. He hears Clare scream but isn’t able to think about that, all the air knocked out of him, blood forming at the edge of his lips. It hurts to breathe.
There is a boot being pressed against his throat, and he is looking up at Ophelia’s evil grin, his eyes going wide as her foot presses against his windpipe. Clare is struggling against the woman’s grip, trying to fight her, but to no avail. And Ophelia’s boot is digging deeper into his windpipe, pressing what little air there is out of his lungs.
“Clare...” he gasp. “C-can’t breathe!”
He sees Clare’s tear streaked face, the tears glistening against her round cheeks. Clare. How he wishes he were stronger, able to fight this monster. Able to...
Clare screams something and Ophelia’s boot comes off his neck. He is gasping. Coughing violently as he tries to suck up some air into his starved lungs. His groggy mind isn’t able to capture what is being said between the two but he sees Clare standing up, slowly running her hands over her hips, under her skirt...
Raki’s eyes widen as Clare bends down towards him, hips towards his face and slowly removes her underwear. She exchanges words with Ophelia, but Raki isn’t focused on the exchange, his heart thundering, his eyes riveted on Clare’s camel toe, now open for him to see with barely a hair on it. The soft folds of skin open to the air. And her round rear, soft creamy and white. He has a brief glimpse of her puckered asshole before it disappears back under her skirt with her movement.
He swallows and grimaces. It hurts to swallow. His chest still hurts. It...
Clare’s rear is suddenly moving towards his face, only inches away as he leans back against the wall, her hands spreading her ass cheeks apart, her puckered hole close enough that he’s actually breathing on it. It is pink and quivering as she spreads it open for him, almost clean with very little grime. A fortune of claymores not eating much is they don’t use the number two much either. Lucky him. “You like kissing Clare’s ass so much I’m going to give you the chance to do it.” He thinks on these words and swallows. This is not how he wanted to start his affair with Clare.
Clare starts to yell something when a knife thunks, embedding itself in the rock to his right, quivering slightly. Raki stares at it wide eyed. He knows, she’ll kill them if they don’t do what she says, anything she says.
“R-Raki...” Clare stutters, and Raki turns quickly back to her rear, almost slamming his face into it. “Raki... lick my...”
He knows what to do already. He won’t chance Clare being hurt. He flicks his tongue tentatively across Clare’s asshole and she gasp, her body jerking forward momentarily before settling back against him. He can hear the madwoman clapping, laughing about him. The bitch. He runs his tongue against Clare’s hole again, circling the entrance way. Even though this is appalling and probably the last place he’d ever want to touch Clare even though he loves her, if he’s doing this already he might as well feel every curve she has. “Clare...” he whispers and leans forward, flicking his tongue against her hole again. She lets out a cry like a small child, shaking her rear but keeping it in place. He runs his tongue against her crack, lapping it up.
He hears Clare growl something and then there is a retort, the cracking of stone against boot as that woman’s fearful shadow descends on him. He tries to ignore it, tries to stop the fear building in him.
She leans down, hands resting on hips. She is smiling, watching as he licks Clare’s asshole. Clare is letting out little moans and gasp.
“You’re enjoying her little hole, aren’t you boy?” she says mockingly. He glares at her but continues to lick Clare’s rear, avoiding making any sound that could get him or Clare in trouble. Who knows what this woman is capable of if he’s not careful?
Ophelia stands up, ripping the blade from the wall. She flicks it and Raki can feel himself shaking. “Raki,” Clare asks. He turns back towards Clare, keeping his tongue running along her ass. She isn’t moaning now though, just quivering. But she’s quiet, keeping her attention on Ophelia’s words.
“You’ll do a little better with your hands free, don’t you think,” says Ophelia. He doesn’t reply. “You’re being a little piss ant, aren’t you? No matter.”
Just like that the ropes that were binding him are gone, dropped to the floor. His sore arms free.
“Use your hands and help her spread her ass.” He lifts his hands immediately to Clare’s rear, for the first time feeling their softness. He stops momentarily, letting himself feel her.
“Raki,” Clare asks, “why did you stop?”
“Probably cuz you’re all lubed up and ready to take something bigger, right Raki?”
“Bigger?” he asks in a stupor.
“Yeah,” says Ophelia, her grin going wide. “Stick your finger into her ass and spread it open. It’s probably still too tight for your dick!”
“What?!” says Raki. “I’m not going to...”
Ophelia grips his hair, pulling him close to her face, her knife tracing a cut down his throat. “Raki,” Clare says, starting to stand up.
“Put your face back to the ground and keep that ass in the air, Clare! Else I shove this knife up your boyfriend’s throat!”
He hears Clare growl but she’s leaning back down, pushing her hips at Raki’s face. Ophelia smiles. “What an obedient girl.” She turns towards Raki, her eyes glowing that eerie amber when they start releasing yoki. Raki can feel himself shaking with real fear, she’s getting too excited. If she awakens while Clare is in her current state...
“Now...” she says, digging the knife into his neck. “If you don’t stick your fingers into her little hole,” and she taps the flat of the blade against Clare’s rear. “I’m going to shove this up her little hole and split it open! Got it?”
His eyes widen and he nods his head. He doesn’t want Clare hurt. But.. This would hurt her still. He looks at the knife and grits his teeth. Damn it, he’d have to hurt Clare to avoid giving her worse injury.
“And take off the glove,” says Ophelia. “You should feel her completely on your skin, wrapped around your little finger.”
“You’re sick,” he says as he removes the leather gloves. “You know that?”
Ophelia just smiles. “Yeah. Get to work.”
He turns back to Clare, lifting his hand to her ass. Gritting his teeth he starts to push his finger into her hole.
“Raki!” she screams. “What are you doing?!”
“Eyes up front Clare,” Ophelia orders. “He’s just loosening you up for the main course. Isn’t that right Raki?”
“I-I’m sorry Clare!” he says, the tears running down his eyes.
Clare doesn’t respond, instead grunting, trying to hold back her scream as his finger pushes into her anus, sliding to the joint. Gods, is she tight, he thinks. Ophelia must be joking if she really thinks his penis will fit there!
“Slide it all the way in to the knuckle, Raki boy!”
He shuts his eyes, gritting his teeth and slides it in to the knuckle. Clare lets out a short cry, her sphincter squeezing around his digit. It is hard and tight around him. “Now slide it back out,” says Ophelia.
Good, he thinks. She’s done with this game then. As he begins to slide it back out she grabs his hand and rams it back against Clare’s anus. “What are you doing?!” says Raki as Clare lets out a short scream. Ophelia presses Raki’s hand tight against Clare’s hole.
“Slide it in and out, boy,” she says. “Quickly. I’ll let you loosen her up, but not too long. I don’t want to get bored.”
“You sick twisted...”
Ophelia swipes the blade down across Clare’s rear and Clare screams, jerking her body up, her rear pressing against Raki’s chest, her sphincter grabbing tightly around his finger. Ophelia slaps Clare roughly on the ass. “Get back down!”
Clare leans back down, quivering. Raki can hear her teeth grinding. Ophelia giggles, licking the blood off her hand from where it smeared from the knife wound. “Now... Raki... start finger fucking her little hole, fast! No slow assed shit now.”
Raki hesitates for a moment, catching his breath, shutting his eyes, and starts rapidly thrusting his finger in and out of Clare’s hole, causing her to let out a series of grunts and moans. Raki can feel her anus contracting on his finger, but slowly starting to loosen up, a liquid squishing between his digit and the gap. “Now...” says Ophelia. “Use two fingers.”
“What?” says Raki.
Clare lets out a yelp as Ophelia rakes the knife across her buttocks again. “What are you-“ Raki begins when Ophelia jerks him by the hair pulling him close.
“You keep delaying and Clare is going to end up like a butchered ham. Now do what I say when I say it or next time I’m cutting off your finger and shoving this knife in its place!”
“Don’t threaten Raki!” Clare yells.
“Do it now!” Ophelia growls at him, letting go of his hair. He doesn’t think, only reacts and starts to push a second finger against Clare’s hole.
“Raki?? What are you-?! Ow!”
His second finger slides in and Clare is yelling. “Raki! Get it out!”
“Do it fast,” says Ophelia. “You need to get the third one in her hole soon!”
Raki growls but start ramming Clare’s sphincter with his two fingers, forgetting about the feel of it, just trying to do it rapidly to please the monster so she’ll let them go. If she’ll let them go...
He starts to slow down as Clare’s yells are becoming hard to bare. “Clare...” he whispers. “I’m sorry.”
“Now,” says Ophelia, running her blade softly along Clare’s quivering skin. “Put the third one in. We want her ass real nice and loose for your little human dick.”
Raki grits his teeth, squeezing his eyes shut, the tears running down his cheeks. He starts pushing his third finger into Clare’s virgin hole. Clare starts to scream, her sphincter trying to push his fingers out.
“There’s nothing like a virgin’s ass, is there boy?”
Raki is crying not caring wether Ophelia sees him or not. “I’m sorry Clare. I’m sorry!” Still he continues to push that third finger in against her wails, hoping this is the worst she’ll be receiving from him.

Clare had been shocked by Ophelia’s suggestion that Raki stick his finger into her hole and it had hurt going in like that, she gritting her teeth hoping Raki would be allowed to pull it out but knowing the likelihood of that with the psycho controlling them like this. Clare bites her glove, feeling Raki starting to ram his digit into her anus repeatedly, rapidly. It hurts, god it hurts.
Still, she could stand that all compared to Ophelia threatening to cut off Raki’s finger. Clare sits up, the finger digging into her ass. She ignores the pain wishing to protect him but Ophelia shouts at her to stick her face back to the floor and the look in Raki’s eyes... Damn it all. She bends back down, ignoring when Ophelia flicks her blade against her. As long as Raki is safe she can stand anything!
She still screams though when Raki sticks a second finger into her tight fitting hole. “Get it out Raki!” she shrieks suddenly. “Get it out!” She feels her tears welling at her eyes, her back arched as he’s ramming both fingers against her ass. She grits her teeth, hearing that witch laugh, and gasp when she hears her tell Raki to stick the third one in.
Her mind blanks for a moment not wishing to comprehend what she’d just heard. Raki is going to...
And it starts, his third digit trying to force its way into her tight hole. The already stretched walls of her anus fight against the intrusion. “Push it in boy!” she hears Ophelia yell and suddenly that third finger is rammed up her sphincter. She lets out a piercing wail feeling her anus clamp tight on his fingers.
Clare squeezes her eyes shut, her ass seeming to respond in turn. “Clare!” Raki yells. “My god! You’re so tight!”
Ophelia just laughs, a cackling sound behind her. Clare grinds her teeth against one another, waiting for the inevitable. As she thought Ophelia instructs him to start ramming her with his fingers. He hesitates for only a moment before he starts pumping her ass rapidly and Clare screams, a full throated sound escaping her lungs.
“That’s the spirit,” says Ophelia, clapping in delight. Clare groans, the tears rolling down her eyes. She can hear Raki beg for apologies but she isn’t listening, simply trying to endure the pain, for him...
“Raki...” she whispers. She grunts, sounds that sound like cries, her body bucking against Raki’s assault to her most unused canal.
A shadow appears above her and she turns away, not wanting to give Ophelia the satisfaction of her pain. Ophelia grips her hair violently, jerking her face towards her.
“Don’t hurt Clare!” Raki yells. “I’m doing what you want!”
“Shut up boy, and continue fucking her ass! I just want Clare to do something here.”
She hears Raki make a grunt but soon her ass is taking an assault again, his hand slapping against her hole violently. She shuts her eyes, letting out a long cry. “Oh my,” says Ophelia. “After all you’ve endured a little finger fucking up your hole is too much for you?”
She is laughing darkly, her lips twisted into a dark grin. “Fuck you!” Clare hisses through tearing eyes.
Ophelia pulls her hair back more making Clare wince. “That’s kind of the idea, and if you don’t want me to take your boy’s virginity your going to help me along here.”
“What?!” says Clare, trying to ignore what Raki is doing to her. It’s hurting, her rear burns profusely.
“You’re going to help me along Clare,” says Ophelia. “With that pretty mouth of yours.”
“What do you mean?” says Clare, dreading where Ophelia is going with this. She has an idea what the madwoman means and she isn’t liking it.
“Well, you saw what your boy was doing earlier right?” she says. Clare’s body is shaking, her body being jerked back and forth by Raki’s quick paced hand. “Feels nice doesn’t it?” says Ophelia. Clare shuts her left eye, gritting her teeth. She won’t give the woman more satisfaction. She won’t!
“You’re going to lick my pussy until it’s all nice and wet, Clare. You’re going to fuck my pussy with your mouth because if you don’t your boy is going to do double duty and I’ll take his fucking virginity in front of you!”
“No,” Clare growls.
The knife flies from Ophelia’s hand and Raki lets out a sharp cry, his hand stopping suddenly. “Raki!” Clare yells, twisting quickly in Ophelia’s grip. The woman lets her, letting Clare watch Raki pull away from her anus and hold his swelling cheek where the knife ripped through it. The blade itself is sunk deep into the wall next to him.
Her hair is wrenched back, Ophelia’s face inches from her own, her eyes a golden amber. “See what you made me do? Little Raki is bleeding now!”
“You bitch!” Clare hisses, spitting at Ophelia’s face.
Ophelia wipes the spit from her cheek slowly, flicking her hand in a quick motion. “My, you still have spunk in you, don’t you? Is it that you can’t follow orders or do you just like abuse Clare?”
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote