Thread: Rape at home
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At home would be the best. I am a huge fan of home invasion situations. But I also like the idea of getting into her house before she got home for the day, or better, the weekend. That way I could get her bedroom all prepared. I'd have the ropes already tied to the bed. I'd want her to see them as I force her into the bedroom. If she hadn't figured out what was going to happen, she would when she sees the ropes. And once her hands were tied it would be all over for her. Allows me to take my time with her then. And yes - I would want to see the look in her eyes.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote