View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:33 AM   #1280
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That was a much better game. That is how we should have been playing all along. I was surprised they took out Jokinen, he keeps his cool when he needs to, I honestly would have (and it pains me to say this) taken out Geno. I love him, but he gets pretty hot headed and that causes him to make irresponsible plays.

However, he did keep his cool rather well when he was getting poked in the back from the douchebag who's name is inconsequential. Though he did get a penalty, but shit, I woulda punched the dick too.

We needed the change, and I'm glad Bylsma isn't afraid to do it when it needs done.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote