View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 01:49 PM   #1273
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Geez we barely puled that out of our ass. Thank you Kunitz. Frankly, the Islanders out played us all around. There was a moment in the first period when we looked like we knew what the fuck we were doing again. But then the period ended and we forgot again. This is frustrating to watch. To KNOW that you are the better team and to let the other guys school you like they were is an embarrassment. Keep it away from Fleury, keep it in their end quit turning the puck over.

I love my Pens. They have an incredible team. There is NO reason they can't beat these guys. None. I swear, we make it to the playoffs and forget what game we're playing. I honestly think they just get to tense and start trying too hard. Relax and use your instincts and quit over-thinking every single move. maybe they need to practice blindfolded so they can learn to trust the feel of things again.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote