Thread: My Aunt
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 05:36 AM   #18
Sexy Stewie

Sexy Stewie has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myaunt
....She fell asleep about 20 minutes later..I went and laid in the bed with her lifting up her shirt and looking at her tits stroking my cock in the process. Once i began to cum i rubbed my cock on her tits softly making sure she wouldnt awake...Even though i knew she wouldnt considering she was in a near coma from being so drunk..I cleaned up and left the room knowly i could not go any further without getting caught or truthfully considering what i had done already was without her consent..

Well.... I for one, feel the need to call...... BULLSHIT! And quite frankly hope that I'm right as what you've described is a crime. I'm also quite amazed that although several people jumped on the European thing from another poster no one said anything about this. Maybe they didn't see it or if they did, didn't take it/you seriously?

Not trying to be all "Internet Nanny" or anything but...... wouldn't this kind of statement - that one sexually molested someone who was asleep or passed out drunk (?!) - outside the context of fantasy violate the site rules? . I assume that you're attempting to pull our legs right off, but if you are serious (doubtful) then you need serious help.

A woman is being raped from behind *in a standing position* female narrator says something like:
"What he did to her, was terrible" as it's shown, may involve the rapist photographing his victims.... 15+ year old film. Please click on the following link to the page where this is discussed in greater detail and post there or pm me if you even *think* you may know the answer!

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=6173

Last edited by Sexy Stewie; 05-08-2007 at 07:15 AM.
Sexy Stewie is offline   Reply With Quote