View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ah, good, some common sense has sunk into her pretty little head. It is hard to imagine her being any denser. Refusing a simple request to be a one night stand, forcing me to rape her. Then making me abuse her more, just before she'd give in. But finally, pinned against the wall, she slides down and her mouth opens. SMiling, I shove my cock back in, and begin to pump. Hard, fast. Moving quickly enough that I can feel her head bouncing off the back wall. "See, you can learn, my little slut. From now on, you are no longer Kari, you are nothing but my creature."