View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 12:24 PM   #6
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellington View Post
For me it is not about the power. Rape is about getting what you don't deserve. I could be with a girlfriend but if she consents to it and I got it easily, I don't get turned on as much. The "hunt" was just too easy. If a girl did not want it and thus I decided I would have sex anyway, that is a big turn on. I like to think that those guys on screen didn't deserve the sex in some way or another or they didn't earn it. The legality of real rape is another thing that makes it that much more sexual.
The opinion is pretty much subjective, there are people who are horny or ugly and just want to get laid and there are the twisted people who are in to power, for me, the thought of power is way more of a turn on than just sex, I mean, what could be more sexy than you taking control over, lets say your wife, she does not want to have sex with you, but it's not like she can do anything about it, even more if your the only one in the family that earns money, you can violate her and force her to do anything you want on daily basis and shes most likely not gonna tell a single soul about it. Plus it's a fact, most of rape attempts are made against people that are close to the rapists, of course you can carry on watching cheap russian rape videos of shit face girls gettin fucking by guys who can't even get a hard on and lose interest in the first 5 min but that's not rape mate. Of course that's only my opinion, don't mind me.