View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #8
oleman

oleman has initial reputation

Part 4:
It took me a few moments to savor and recover from dumping about a gallon of cum down mom’s throat. I also realized that I had still been videotaping during that whole time and hoped I got some good shots. Mom had lain back completely on the bed and her daughter was still eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

Once I caught my breath for a second I looked down and said, “Missy it is time for your mom to eat your pussy more and for me to see how good you suck cock.”

She looked up at me and said, “Ok but I’m not very good, I’ve only done it twice and one of the boys just told me to quit.”

“Well it looks like I’ll just have to teach you to do it right. Now get up and lay down on the bed with your head hanging off the edge.”

Mom moved so her daughter could get into the position I had instructed, and then she moved between her daughters legs and lowered her blonde head. I could tell by the looking on her daughters face when her tongue made contact with her pussy. I videotaped mom eating her daughter’s pussy for a few moments before moving into position at the daughters open mouth. My cock had softened some but not totally when I placed the head in the daughters mouth. “Now missy, use your tongue to swirl around my cock.” She did as she was told and I inched a little more into her mouth. It didn’t take me long before my cock was rock solid again and I started to push more into her mouth. She was moaning the whole time as her mom was giving her pussy a good tongue lashing. I gave my cock another push and felt the back of the daughter’s mouth and she gagged a little before I pulled back. I then started to slowly fuck her mouth without trying to send my cock down her throat. It was almost too much for me to hold back watching my cock sink into that pretty girls mouth but for some reason I didn’t want to scare her by putting all the way down her throat just yet. I bumped the back of her mouth once more and this time she didn’t gag at all. This is what I was hoping for by place her on the bed like this and making more of a straight line between her mouth and throat. I was now bumping the entrance of her throat with each stroke and all she was doing was moaning from her mom’s tongue. One more stroke and then the next one I didn’t stop. As my cock got to the entrance of her throat I continued to push and I easily went ball deep in her tight throat. I held it there for a second before pulling back and taking another stroke that put my balls on her nose. After two more deep stokes I pulled my cock from her mouth and she gasped for some air.

I then walked over and put my phone down next to my pants. I then walked around the bed to where mom had her ass stuck up in the air. It was time for some pussy and I wanted to see just how tight mom was. I moved in behind her and when she felt my cock head touch her pussy she moved forward and looked back, “Please go slow, I’ve never had a cock that size in my pussy.” Sure I was going to go slow, I wanted to savor every second of this and I moved forward until the head of my cock started to open the wet lips of her cunt. Inching on forward my cock was enveloped into a hot, wet and very tight tunnel. It felt better than any pussy I had ever fucked and I just couldn’t stop myself from plunging forward. When I buried my cock to the balls in her, moms head shot up and she shouted “Jesus it is huge, you’re are going to split me open!!!” I didn’t say a word and just pulled back to where only my head was still in her tight cunt and plunged forward with my full length again. She had completely forgotten about her daughter’s pussy as I gripped her hips in my hands and started to fuck her for all I was worth. “Oh god fuck me with that big cock, oh please don’t stop fucking me” she kept saying over and over. I didn’t plan on stopping either and added a new element to our joining when I pushed my thumb up her ass without any warning.

I had noticed she had the prettiest pink rosebud of an asshole, but I also had notice the tell, tell signs that she has been fucked there before. That and when my thumb entered her tightest hole she howled “Oh yes, finger my ass!!!” I spit on her ass to give my thumb some lube and match my cock’s strokes with my thumb. As I buried my cock in her cunt I pulled my thumb back and as I pulled my cock back buried my thumb. This went on for a few minutes and then I told the daughter, “Come around here missy I got a job for you to do.” She quickly started moving around to my side of the bed and when she was there I pulled my cock out of her mom’s pussy and told her to suck. She went to her knees and took my cock in without hesitation. She was really working it good too bobbing her head up and down on my cock like a pro. While she was working on my cock I took my thumb from her mom’s ass and then spit on her ass once more. This time I scooped up my spit with my middle two fingers and forced them both into the tight ass. Mom’s head lifted and a deep moan come from her lips. I started working my fingers in and out of her ass, spitting on it for lube ever few strokes until it was ready for my cock.

“Missy get my cock good and wet, then you can help me put it in your mom’s ass.”

“Oh my god you are going to put that in her butt? Mom he is going to put that big thing in your butt.”

“Oh yes dear he is going to fuck your mom’s ass and the way it felt in my pussy I can’t wait to feel it in my ass.”

With that I pulled my fingers from her ass and put the head of my cock in position. “Missy, get in there and lick your mom’s ass and my cock head and get them both good and wet with your spit.” The daughter did as she was told, and though I couldn’t see because her blonde head blocked my vision, I could feel her tongue doing its job. I let her work on us for a few seconds before I pushed my cock forward against the tight rosebud of mom’s ass. Mom sensing it was time pushed back and the head of my cock entered her ass with a pop. The daughter now moved her head out of the way and I saw my cock slipping inch by inch into her dark tight hole. Mom lowered her head to the bed and moaned louder than she had yet. It took a little time inching forward, and it was all I could do to hold back from plunging all the way in. I was trying to be nice, but mom had other ideas and said, “Give me all of it!!!” as she pushed back burying my cock to the balls. You could tell this cause her some pain, but she didn’t seem to mind as an orgasm hit her and she started shaking, contracting and moaning as her juices squirted from her pussy. I let her enjoy cumming and when I sensed she was coming down from the orgasm, I pulled my cock back and plunged forward. Grabbing her hips once more I started to fuck her ass like a man on a mission. The daughter had her head laying on her mom’s back watching as I fucked her mom harder and harder. It seemed as though the mom was caught in a continuous orgasm as she spasmed over and over. I pulled my cock from her ass and pushed it against her daughter’s lips. The daughter opened her mouth and I pushed my cock all the way down her throat. I gave the daughter’s throat a few strokes then pulled out and plunged ball deep back into mom’s ass. When I hit bottom, mom’s pussy start squirting all over my legs.

********** More to Cum Later *************
oleman is offline   Reply With Quote