Thread: Lost Hiker
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lost Hiker

Originally posted as a request and taken up my mmeridia15 I have now started doing a rewrite adding in more detail and more of the brutality little claire would have gone through. Did make the guys a bit more aggressive, so I hope you enjoy this rework of the hiker challenge! this is only the first part, more to come as i work on it!

Rrrrrrriiiiippp!
It’s the sound of Claire’s new purchase popping from her chest. She lets out a loud curse, letting it echo in the deserted woods and tears off her tank top, slipping the torn red polka dot bra aside. She stares at the garment with a scathing look. It had been cute when she bought it but she’d suspected it was too small for her back then. She hadn’t found something larger for her D-cup breast and against better judgement used money on the blasted thing. This was her first time wearing the thing and it didn’t even last two days!
She sighs and picks up her tank top, slipping it back on. The fabric is uncomfortable against her skin, her sweat making it stick already, outlining her nipples beneath it. She wipes off the sweat from her brow looking up towards the canopy of trees.
She shakes her head and sighs once more, her long braided hair swinging with her movements. Her skin burns from the sun and the canopy of trees in this hot summer just barely cover her from the heat. Taking out the bottle of water she looks at the contents, realizing it is almost empty.
Somewhere along the trail she’d misread the map and gotten lost. She’d found a cave yesterday to sleep in, but... if she doesn’t find something concrete soon to lead her to civilization she knows the situation will become perilous.
She takes the map out once more, giving it a once over and growls, her fingers digging into the edges. It’s hopeless, she can’t read the damned thing and because of her fucking modesty she’d refused to have any friends accompany her on this trek. A simple trek and now she’s lost! Davy Crocker she is not.
Grunting and wiping a new wave of sweat she begins to move forward, her shorts now itching in places she’d rather not think about.

Six hours later and several routes across different streams had provided Claire with no sense of comfort. Each had dead ended somewhere and now the sun is setting. Legs sore from exertion and the last of her water gone, Claire leans over, heaving with large breaths. Accepting that she’ll need to find shelter she begins to look around for a cave when she spots a cloud of smoke billowing from the north west.
Overjoyed, Claire rushes towards the camp at a full sprint. Where there is smoke, there is fire! And where there is fire, there are people! Heart pumping, she makes her way over the hills and through the brush not worrying about the sounds she is making until she starts nearing the camp and overhears the loud howls and laughs from the campers. This slows her, almost to a crawl...
Though the initial thought of people had enlivened her spirits, as she nears the sounds issuing forth sound unruly, drunken and a part of her thinks, dangerous. She nears the camp slowly, no longer certain of her prospects but still needing to find out what kind of people they are and if they can help her get out of the forest.
As she draws nearer she is able to discern the words of the men, and that’s what they all are. Men. The ugliest kind of all too it would seem.
Leaning against a trunk to hide her frame she scans them over. The first is a fat man sitting on a log. His girth is thick enough that it is pushing his gut out from under his shirt, an outy on his figure sticking out. Double chinned with arms looking as thick as Claire’s thighs, this one takes a swig of his drink, laughing while wiping away sweat despite the weather’s now cool feel.
The one next to him is an old man with a very soured expression. It looks as if he’s never smiled before, the skin sticking closely to his frame making him look emaciated. His eyes are small and beady and curling around his arms are snake tattoos biting into the underside of some woman’s leg from one side. On his cheek is the tattoo of a knife sliding into another woman’s eye. Claire swallows and looks towards the third in the party.
She turns away in disgust. The man is bent down, his ass crack in the air, fat belly sticking out over his pants just like the first. He could be the first’ twin.
The last one is a bald man, with some tone to his frame, but skin still stretched. He is yelling and cussing out over the fire, the light and glow making him look like a devil. Each of the men around the fire is nodding silently or adding some lewd comment in agreement.
"Fuck the cunt I'm done with her fat old holes,” the man yells, spilling some beer from his bottle as he swings it back and forth. “I’d rather fuck a garbage disposal then that old bitch!”
“Yeah, you said it!” says one of the fat men.
The old one whispers something, nodding silently.
"Won't ever have to look at her fat face anymore! Like to see the dick that gets stuck with that sour old slit!" He takes another swig from his bottle, the look in his eyes one of red drunkenness. His friends laugh in support, even the old man, whose laugh sounds like rusted nails grating against each other.
Glancing around, Claire can see the trail left by the treads of their truck. She sighs feeling an overwhelming sense of relief. The talk from these louts is getting to her, so she’s glad she won’t have to come out of hiding to see how to get back to civilization.
She turns, intending to find a spot to hide out for the night when she smacks right into the largest chest she’s ever seen. She looks up at the towering giant who crosses his arms, muscles bulging on his arms, the thin t-shirt on his chest straining against his taut muscles. He stares at her with small eyes and grins wickedly.
“Well, lookie what we got here,” he says. “Big fat tits on demand! Thought I’d heard something crashing through the woods!”
Claire backs away, her eyes growing wider by the second. “Looks like those big melons could use some air,” says the large man, extending an arm towards her.
“Get away from me!” she shouts and turns, only to slip on a stone, smacking her face on the woody growth as she falls over. Before she can get up, the large man is on top of her, taking hold of both her arms in one gigantic bear paw, and jerks her head back by the tail.
“Look you little bitch,” he growls. “You’re going to play nice and introduce yourself to my friends.”
“Please...” she whimpers, feeling the strain on the back of her head. “D-don’t hurt me!”
The man smiles and jerks her to her feet by the arms, almost having her clear the floor for a moment before shoving her ahead of him, out into the clearing.
“Who ordered the stripper?” he bellows from behind her.
The man who’d been yelling at the center of the camp lets out a hoot. “Will you look it that? Check out what we been missing boys!”
The others hoot in agreement, whistling or shouting loudly. The old man especially, stares her over.
“Look it that cunt! I wouldn’t mind having me some of that ass,” one of the fat men yells. The others shout in agreement. The old man nods. “Sylvia’s come back,” he whispers absently.
“P-please,” says Claire in desperation. “I’m sorry I was spying, but I’ve been lost for a few days and... and .. Could you please help me get back to town?”
“So you’ve been lost a couple of days, Sylvia,” says the old man. “No one looking for you?” He’s staring at her hungrily with those eyes and Claire doesn’t understand why he calls her Sylvia.
“No! No one!” Claire blurts before she can think on what she is saying. Too late she realizes her mistake. As one the four men seem to smile, their grins turning incredibly wide. She is especially scared of the old man, his hungry gaze looking her over.
“Well that’s too bad, Sylvia,” he says. “Just too bad.”
“Please...” Claire whispers, on the edge of tears. “Just let me go...”
But her pleas fall on depth ears as the barrel chested man tells another joke. “So no one ordered a stripper eh, fellas? Well...” he says, taking a firm grip on Claire’s arms, making them sting. “Consider this my divorce gift to you Jed.”
With that Claire is thrust towards the man at the center of the group. She stumbles into the red eyed man, who catches her with ease, turning her against him, his crotch grinding against her hips. “No... don’t...” she says.
His hands slip instantly under her top, feeling her wet breast underneath. “These are nice,” he says, fondling her breast beneath her tank top. “Going to give these jugs a nice workout!” He gives her right breast a tight squeeze and she screams and stomps her heel down on his foot making him release her.
“Ouch!” he yells, jumping about. Claire tries to run only to be caught by the barrel chested man and turned around back towards Jed. “Hold the bitch steady, Brett” says Jed, stomping over towards her.
“Please,” Claire yells, trying to shake the large man off of her to no avail. His grip is like iron and she can feel his crotch getting harder against her hips. “Please!” she yells again. “I’m not that type of girl! Don’t do this!”
“Shut up!” Jed growls, slapping Claire hard across the face. The others coo in admiration. All Claire feels is the burning sensation across her cheek before Jed leans over, gripping her face tightly in his hands. “Listen here bitch,” he growls. “You’re our little fuck toy for the night, so behave!” He slaps her again across the other cheek for good measure. The men around the fire laugh.
Claire sobs quietly, a trickle of blood running down her split lip. “Please..” she whimpers. “Let me go...”
Jed ignores her pleas, instead pushing his hands under her top again and roughly massages her breasts, fingers digging into the soft flesh, nails biting. He twist her nipples, flicking them with the tips of his fingers.
“Please!” she begs. “I don’t like this!”
She feels spit land on her left eye as Jed hocks one up. “Like I care what you want Bitch.”
“Come on!” yells one of the fat men from the fire. “Show us her tits!”
Jed smiles. “You’re right,” he says, looking towards the fat man. “Shouldn’t keep this present all wrapped up! It’s time for unwrapping!”
“No... please...” Claire continues to beg.
Jed takes a handful of the thin material in one hand and pulls roughly, nearly pulling Claire out of the large bull’s hands. Her right breast is exposed to the frigid air as the material tears, ripping the cloth away. “No!” Claire screams.
“Look at the whore buck!” yells one of the men.
“You’re so beautiful Sylvia,” the old man continues. “You should really share what God gave you.”
“That’s right bitch,” says Jed. “Share with us!” And he pulls on the remaining shred of fabric, shearing it away from Claire’s chest.
“Noooooo!!” Claire shrieks, feeling her tender flesh now exposed to the elements.
“That’s the way you unwrap em!” yells Jed, swinging the torn shreds of fabric over his head and hooting. The others sound with their own hoots of approval as Brett takes the struggling woman towards the huddle of men.
“No! Stop it!” she yells.
“Swing those blasted udders for us!” Brett coos, and slaps her across the chest, making Claire’s breasts shake. She cries in mortification as much as from fear, the men howling around her.
“Yeah! Fucking udders!”
“Gonna’ suck em dry!” yells the first fat man as he lunges at Claire, taking a mouthful of her left breast into his slobbery jaws. Claire finding one arm free suddenly, begins to hit the man’s short trimmed head for all it’s worth.
He releases her breast almost instantly, holding his throbbing ear before another punch catches him against the eye. “You’re gonna’ pay for that you stupid bitch!” he says, readying to slap her.
“Sit the fuck down, Dennis!” Brett growls from behind her. “It’s Jed’s divorce party so he has first dibs on this twat!”
Dennis looks at Brett sourly but the man simply glares back. “Don’t go there Dennis,” he whispers dangerously. “You know you don’t want to be there if the shit goes down.”
The fat man’s look breaks. “Alright,” he says, face becoming red with indignation. “But when it’s my turn I’m going to make the bitch pay!”
“That’s the spirit,” says Brett, laughing behind her.
“Let’s get some rope,” says the other fat man, glancing over at Claire as she tries ineffectively to shield her breasts from the leering gazes of the men. When he returns they take Claire over to the front of the truck, almost dragging her, shoving her down against the grill and securing her arms to the bumper. She can’t sit but at once the position isn’t proper for standing either. In an awkward open position she continues to beg the men futilely. “Please! Don’t! What have I done to you? Don’t do this!”
The rope is pulled taught and Claire yells as she feels the chords biting into her tender skin, raw from the sun. “Just so we can free up our hands a bit,” says the fat man. Claire leans her head down, sobbing.
“My,” says Jed, looking at her heaving breasts, arms spread against the bumper. “Isn’t she a sight? Like a deer mounted on the truck. Only...” and he leans down, cupping her chin. “I think I like this deer better!” And he runs his tongue over her cheek, running it up her nose and over her eye.
Claire gags and bucks wildly against the bumper, yelling obscenities. “She sure has a mouth on her,” says Jed, leaning back. “What say we give her the just desserts?”
The others cheer, nodding in agreement. “Please let me go,” she continues to plead.
“Why don’t you shut the fuck up,” says Jed, “and get your fucking cunt ready bitch. I’m about ready to hammer my way home.”
“No, Please!”
Claire watches desperately, imploring with any of the men, even the old man who continues to mutter about this “Sylvia” person. Anyone, to help her and let her go. But none are forthcoming and the large bulge in Jed’s pants springs out like a snake striking at a rabbit as it’s pulled free from his jeans. It’s large and thick, almost throbbing in the open air.
“No... please...” she whimpers as Jed comes near her, “I’m a virgin. I’m saving myself!”
“Well, that’s too bad,” says Jed, kicking her legs open and kneeling down. He takes the top button of her shorts and roughly snaps it open, jerking the zipper down. “Cuz I’m going to have myself some of your pussy!”
“And if he doesn’t,” yells the fat man she’d hit, “I will!”
Jed fumbles with her shorts, jerking at them, but they barely move as the sweat makes them difficult to pry from Claire’s body. “Dennis there is a virgin too,” says Jed. “And... God damn it! Does anyone have a knife?”
He turns his head, looking towards the men standing around him. They shake their heads, until the old man comes by, offering up his switch blade. “Never leave home without it,” says the old man. “Never know when you might need it. Isn’t that right, Sylvia?” He says this while licking his upper lip.
“Please,” Claire says, tears running down her eyes now. “This- this isn’t right! You’re all drunk. You’ll be sorry in the morning when you remember what you did.”
“I’m not drunk,” says Jed. “I haven’t had enough beers to be buzzed yet. All I want is some of..” he sticks the blade under the shorts on her left leg and begins to cut savagely, not worrying about the cuts he’s causing her. He jerks her shorts open from the left, throwing the remains to the side so they pool beneath her. “All I want is some of your fucking twat!”
He sticks the blade beneath her right leg and begins to cut. “So how old are you bitch?”
“T-twenty four,” Claire sobs, feeling the blade clear through the second leg.
“Twenty four!?” says Jed with a gasp. “Twenty four and still a fucking virgin!” He tears her short’s remains away for emphasis. “Well then, bitch, we’re doing you a favor!”
“Please no...” she sobs.
“God damn,” he whispers, leering at her body. “My wife never looked this good even in high school. You got one nice bod, you know that cunt?”
“Please...” she says, sobbing.
“Anyone here see a body like this before?” he yells, looking around him.
There is a chorus of negative comments, the men shaking their heads.
“No?” says Jed, smiling. “Well I guess it’s everyone’s lucky day today!”
Jed feels up her leg and Claire tries futilely to close both legs to protect her innocence. He pushes them aside and Claire continues trying to shut her legs. “God damn it!” says Jed, losing his temper, and slaps her with tremendous force across the face. Blood splatters her lips, a trail running down her chin, her breast lightly sprayed with droplets. “Open your God Damned legs!” he yells, readying to slap her again when the large man, Brett, takes hold of his arm.
“Hold on buddy,” says Brett, “Let us help you out here. Roger,” he says, motioning to the old man, “Help me spread this bitch wide.”
“Of course,” he says, leaning down towards Claire, massaging her right leg. “You shouldn’t be so selfish Sylvia. It’s Jed’s birthday today.”
“I’m not Sylvia!” Claire screams, trying to kick at the old man. He simply shakes his head and takes a firm hold of her leg while Brett comes around her left and takes her leg in his firm grasp. Together they spread her legs wide, lifting her off the ground and making Claire shriek in pain as she bucks, swinging her body as her hips are spread painfully wide.
“That’s better,” says Jed, running his calloused hand almost tenderly over her panties. “But this is still in the way,” he says, and digs his fingers into the fabric, pulling hard and wrenching it away from Clare’s body. “Here,” he says, tossing the torn garment towards the first fat man. “Something to entertain yourself with!”
“Bastard,” Dennis curses under his breath as the others laugh loudly. But he bends down all the same, taking the panties into his fat chubby hands and pushes them against his nose, sniffing them loudly.
“Mmm...” he growls. “Bitch is in heat. Or she just hasn’t washed in a week!”
Jed is fondling Claire’s breast roughly, kneading them. She is shaking her head back and forth telling him to stop. He pulls on them, and jerks them back and forth, twisting the nipples.
“Aaaagggghhhh!!” she yells. “Why? Why are you doing this to me?!”
Jed twist both her nipple ends as far as he can, making her strain against her bonds, a long shriek leaving her lips. “Because we can, bitch,” he whispers close to her face. “Cuz any time a guy is worth half a dime you sluts treat him like shit!” And he twist her nipples extra hard before slapping her across the face.
She whimpers quietly, the blood on her lips mixing with her tears. Jed runs his fingers almost playfully down her stomach to her pussy lips, dipping three fingers in almost immediately, making Clare howl. She bucks against him and he pulls out, barely having entered her.
“Well,” he says, “guess you are a virgin. Too bad for you.”
“Please...” she whispers. “No! I’ll give you anything! I’ll...”
“Sure thing cunt,” says Jed, slapping his thick dick at the opening to her vagina. “You’re gonna give us everything...”
He takes hold of her legs on either side of him, spreading her lips wide. “Please...” she says, shaking her head. “No...”
“You’re going to give us everything cunt,” he says, pressing the head of his penis against her hollow. “And THEN SOME!” he says as he rams his nine inch dick full force into her tender pussy, ripping through her hymen in one blow. Claire screams as her hymen is torn open, her pussy spasming around the man’s cock.
It gives him a great pleasure, her vagina trying to close back to its normal shape but with his dick lodged in place. “Fucking cunt,” he says, pulling out of her slowly, the blood lubing up his dick. “I’m gonna’ show you...” He rams it hard against the edge of her womb, her body dry making it hurt more. He slams against her again. “What you’re...” Again his penis slams into her as she cries. “For!”
“Ahn!” she cries. “Augh! Ahhhh!!!” Jed continues to pummel her newly fledged pussy mercilessly, rubbing it raw. She screams loudly, and bucks viciously, almost twisting herself out of the grasp of the two holding her, but to no avail. All she can do is endure the violent thrashing of her pussy, the loss of her virginity shaming her almost as greatly as the pain the man is inflicting on her.
She cries loudly, her chest heaving with each slap as his meat jack hammers against her body. “Yeah,” he says, feeling her vagina squeeze around his penis as it tries to force his member out. “Yeah. Squeeze me just like that bitch! Come on!” And he pumps against her with aggressive force, slapping his meat against her.
He slows momentarily only to change his grip from her hips to her ample bosom, squeezing hard like he is trying to tear her mamories out, nails biting into the tender skin as he begins to thrust in and out with greater force. Claire screams wildly, fighting as she thrashes, twisting her body to and fro.
“Hold her,” the old man yells. “Sylvia is thrashing like a old tomcat, she is!”
“That’s what I’m doing!” Brett hollers back over her screams.
Jed just laughs, ignoring both. “Yeah bitch! Scream for me! I love the high pitch your little lungs make. Scream louder!” And for emphasis he digs his nails even deeper into her soft tit flesh, drawing lines of blood.
“Pplllleeeeeeaasasssse! Sssstttooppp!” she screams, feeling herself going hoarse. “I can’t take anymore!”
“Oh, you’re going to take it,” Brett hisses, feeling his heat rising. “You’re going to take it ALL...” Thrust. “UP” Thrust. “YOUR” Thrust. “CUNT!” Thrust. He pulls out once more and slams it as far as he can, hearing her shriek, her vagina tensing, squeezing at his cock, making him finally cum inside her pussy. He pushes himself as far up as he can go, feeling his seed spilling into her raw pussy, spilling out and coating his dick, mixing with the blood and spitting out of her vaginal folds around his dick.
“Aw...” he says, in mock sadness. “Look, it won’t all fit in your little pussy! It’s just too much! Hope you won’t get pregnant from this bitch.”
Clare sobs, staring at her violated pussy. “No..... oh god... please no....”
“Get used to it,” says Jed, slapping her roughly against the face again, her cheeks now starting to take a reddish hue. “That’s all you’re worth, slut. A fucking cum bucket for our jizz!”
Claire cries, shivering against the hold of the two men, bowing her head in a defeated tone. “Why?” she whispers. “I didn’t do anything to you... Why?”
“Shut the fuck up bitch!” says Jed, slapping her pussy hard. She yelps, bouncing against the two men holding her. “Knew the bitch wasn’t out yet,” says Jed, heading towards the cooler and rummaging through it for another beer. “Alright, who’s next?”
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote