View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 10:35 AM   #16
littlesub20

littlesub20 has initial reputation

I'm way into being humiliated. My ex and I used to do this and he'd love doing me from behind with my legs together and on my stomach...
He'd pull my hair back, my hands were tied behind my back, he'd tell me to beg... beg with a broken spitrit. I was hopeless and helpless. He'd "fishhook" my mouth and make me suck his fingers. I'd beg him to stop and not to come in me. He'd grab my neck and shove it into the pillow. Calling me dirty names and telling me all the awful things that were going to happen to my little body. He'd tell me my virgin ass was going to be pummeled and ripped open. (It was a virgin, too)
He'd make out with my just for a second. Passionate, then shove a dildo in my mouth... he loved it when I cried. He loved smeared makeup.
Then he'd make me beg and ask if I knew what was happening to me. He'd make me describe what was happening and how I felt during.
Then he'd go harder and faster. He'd spread me from behind. (Which I find very exposing and humiliating.) He'd twist at my nipples, and lick my face. Then he'd be about to cum, and he'd make me choose my mouth or inside me... I begged him for neither, but he'd cum in one or the other. When forcing me to swallow, he shoved my head down on his cock. And made me suck and slurp every last drop. Then thank him for it.
When he'd cum in my pussy, he'd tell me all about how humiliated I'd feel having to clean his seed out of me.

Maybe I should mention, that despite birth control, I am now pregnant. Haha. I am entering the second trimester. But we broke up. He has a new lady. I want to be raped more than ever right now. I'm a young, fit, pretty pregnant 20 yr old... it sucks living in utah.
littlesub20 is offline   Reply With Quote