View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 12:23 AM   #10
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
Hello Janet,

There is of course the other side...

Let's say all your girlfriends arrange the rape. All those ladies who you call friend go out and find a suitable rapist or two to take you and use you brutally.

Then they invite your loving man, bring him over, tie him up and have fun with him. Teasing and taunting him, stripping him slowly as they all watch your repeated rape by other talented men. The wet tongues and warm caressing hand have your man aroused in no time as you beg and plead under the assault of the thugs.

I wonder how you would feel the why the ladies cat-called and cheered on your rapists, calling "slut", "bitch", "cunt" and other names as they suck and lick your man's cock or finally settle their pussies down onto him for a slow grinding fuck and your rape goes on and on.

Of course, you might be left wondering how your man might react to a half dozen or so wanton woman taking their turns at pleasuring and being pleasured by him.

Will his groans as he spurts his seed into wanting and willing mouths, cunts and asses please you, or disgust you? And will he hate or enjoy watching what happens after the two hired cocks are finished with you and the ladies start taking turns finding what pleasure they might from your cum soaked body?

Pleasant thoughts.

The Squid
HOT, and seems like it could be the beginning of an awesome story all by itself.

-NT