View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 11:06 PM   #31
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Nikki was waiting for some more pain but She is rather given a different thing, a medicine to awaken her senses again and bring bring body to the stable state of sensitivity. She knows its extremely harmful to her blood vessels and nervous system but here she is the subject, exactly the way scientists deal with animals in the labs when they test their ability to endure pain.

She is also shocked to see connors changing shape, growing in size and further terrified when he approaches her. She pleads him, cant speak much then one word, "please" and she is rewarded with a powerful thrust of long and hard dick in her vagina, she cant even dare looking down, she looks at connors animalistic eyes in horror, she screams at the top of her voice, the pain was as fresh as if she is raped for the first time in her life.

He increases his thrusts speed and later, Nikkis skin in her womb goes nearly numb, she knows she cant help herself, her head rests on her back as one of the men held her suspended in air, she sobs, sobs pitifully and her body moves up and down..... the pain is so powerful, the shock of the pain and rape is so extreme that she even didnt come to know she was left by those holding her and connors held her in air just by her once beautiful and still intact breasts. They are bruised, reddish, but still intact......

She lost the track of time, she comes to know when she is thrown on the floor and connors cums on her face and hairs. He says something that she doesnt hear and her eyes go blank.

She opens her eyes, and surprisingly, her entire body feels good, she sees connors and he shows some clothes, and orders her to wear them.... "we're going to play a game, You and I. and if you win you may be able to leave." Niki sees a ray of hope with that statement and quickly tries to stand up but her torn hamstrings dont let her be so swift in her movments, she aches between her legs and with some difficulty, she wears those clothes.

They fit almost perfectly to her body.... she looks at connors "I beg u connors, if u say, I will leave this city, I will leave even the field of research, but please pardon me and leave me alone please"
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote