View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #51
Omegaphallic

Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)Omegaphallic Level 1 (100+)

There are also women that fantasize about being the rapist and men that fantasize about being the victim.

I most write men dominate and women victims, but in one of the chapters of Ross' Revenge I switched the script, just out of curisity. Not my thing, but cool.

I've also roleplayed dirty talk with a few strippers and massage rub and tuggers including in a few cases the topic of rape.

Never had any freaks, and only once did someone seem uncomfortable by the aubject matter, no complaints, but I changed the focus out of respect.

Two girls stand out in my mind, both sweet hearts.

When I started writing I got some women who emailed me compliants on my writing. The one that stuck out in my mind was the one that said I gave her multiple orgasms while reading my stories.

And yes the fact the woman share this these fantasies has kept me sane and unsucidal so thank you, and yes I've been sucidical and strongly self hating over these sorts of fantasies when I was younger,then I found out woman had these sorts of fantasies and it brought me a measure of peace.
Omegaphallic is offline   Reply With Quote