View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
leia99
little cocktease

leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leia99 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My parents would kill me if they knew I was meeting some guy I met off the internet! They wouldn't care if he was good looking, a nerd, or what... but I don't care. I'm 18 now (just barely), and old enough to take care of myself, and meet with whoever I want, so why is it bothering me? I shrug it off, remembering the pictures he sent of himself, and nearly swoon with delight. I peek inside the coffee shop before heading in, and he's as gorgeous and hunky as his picture made him out to be! I can't believe my luck!

I grab a coffee from the barrista at the counter, and head to the quiet booth in the back where he's sitting. I have on one of my sluttier outfits, a low cut tank top and mini skirt, with a tiny g-string underneath, all matching in powder blue, with powder blue flats. I so love matching all my clothes together! "Hiya, handsome!" I've always been a little short, but make up for it in other ways... my 5'6 figure carries only 125 lbs of weight, and big 38dd tits, without a bit of fat anywhere, and my blue eyes and blonde hair just top everything off. I sit down across from him, and playfully rub his leg with my foot.
leia99 is offline   Reply With Quote