View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 02:56 PM   #2
SlutNeeds2bAbused

SlutNeeds2bAbused has initial reputation
Default Act 2...

[17:21] roleplaywithme2006: Hello my dear - feel like being a cashier today..... your late night shift about to end... ;-)
[17:21] roleplaywithme2006: or of course - dirty daddy is always available...
[17:22] rape_me_so_hard: if i recall correctly, daddy didn't finish raping my tight ass the other night...
[17:22] roleplaywithme2006: good point!
[17:23] rape_me_so_hard: well, what kind of lesson would daddy be teaching me if he didn't finish what he started?
[17:23] roleplaywithme2006: exactly - I must show that I mean business and follow things through!
[17:24] roleplaywithme2006: so when you get home from school - you need to go up to daddy's room - jelly up your hole and wait patienly for me
[17:26] rape_me_so_hard: hmmm...what would you do to me if I 'forgot' one day?
[17:26] roleplaywithme2006: forgetfullness would need to be "corrected" i think
[17:27] rape_me_so_hard: i'm feeling so forgetful these days...
[17:28] roleplaywithme2006: oh oh! I'm gonna have to improve your memory!
[17:29] roleplaywithme2006: *coming in after work - looking forward to our lesson time... "oh sweetie - daddy is home"
[17:30] rape_me_so_hard: (Sitting in my room, listening to music with my headphones on, blissfully unaware of your presence)
[17:30] roleplaywithme2006: (frowning when I don't see or hear you - checking the kitchen - then walking down the hall to your room and peeking inside)
[17:31] rape_me_so_hard: (Singing along tunelessly "Hit me baby one more time." Not realising the lyrics are about to come true...)
[17:32] roleplaywithme2006: (anger growing at your lack or respect for my wishes - that you are not prepared - I move behind you and run my fingers through your hair - leaning down to kiss your cheek)
[17:33] rape_me_so_hard: (I jump in surprise and fear, pulling off the headphones and standing to attention in my little Catholic schoolgirl uniform.) "D-D-Daddy! You're home already?"
[17:35] roleplaywithme2006: "yes - yes I am - and I am VERY dissapointed - I thought I made it very clear.......... that you were to be ready for me" I move close and wrap my hand in your dark hair - pulling your face close to mine...... "did daddy not make that clear?"
[17:35] rape_me_so_hard: (Crying in fear) "Yes daddy, you did, I'm sorry!"
[17:36] roleplaywithme2006: "sooooo - what could your excuse possibly be...?"
[17:36] roleplaywithme2006: (looking you over hungrily)
[17:37] rape_me_so_hard: (My excuse is always the same - "I forgot" - but the truth is I always hold out a shred of hope that you'll leave me be if you find me unprepared. It hasn't worked yet...)
[17:38] rape_me_so_hard: "I forgot daddy, I'm sorry!"
[17:39] roleplaywithme2006: i smile wryly..... "you forgot!??? you forgot??!!" my face starts to turn red......... you know what will happen.
[17:40] roleplaywithme2006: i start to undo my belt..
[17:40] rape_me_so_hard: (I slip down my panties and flip my skirt over my butt. Bending over and grabbing my ankles, I assume the punishment position.)
[17:41] roleplaywithme2006: "yes - that's right - you are used to this - always so disobendient" I rub your ass with my hand first - feeling it's cool smoothness
[17:42] rape_me_so_hard: (I tense up as you touch me, wishing it was over but knowing it is just beginning for me.)
[17:43] roleplaywithme2006: *your ass wonderfully exposed to me as I grip my belt... "I think we will have a long lesson to day my dear"
[17:43] rape_me_so_hard: (i grit my teeth, waiting for the blow...)
[17:43] roleplaywithme2006: I grip my long leather belt and give it a few trial swings across your dresser - the snapping sound filling the air
[17:44] rape_me_so_hard: (fearful sobs escaping my throat as i await the inevitable)
[17:44] roleplaywithme2006: I take my time knowing it drives you crazy........ enjoying your sobbing sounds
[17:45] roleplaywithme2006: I finally draw back and deliever the first blow across your taut young butt
[17:45] roleplaywithme2006: CRack!
[17:45] rape_me_so_hard: "AAAAAGH!"
[17:45] roleplaywithme2006: your butt quivering from the blow
[17:46] rape_me_so_hard: (a red welt forming to go with the rest on my often-abused buttcheek)
[17:46] roleplaywithme2006: then 2 more "CRACK-CRACK" as the leather stings across your ass cheeks"
[17:46] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh, enough daddy please, it hurts!"
[17:47] roleplaywithme2006: "but honey - you weren't prepared for me - that's very important to me - and you need to learn to ALWAYS be ready when daddy wants you
[17:48] roleplaywithme2006: I draw my arm back againg and send to more stinging blows to your reddening sweet little cheeks
[17:48] rape_me_so_hard: "I'm sorry daddy, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again, PLEASE!"
[17:49] rape_me_so_hard: (Familiar words...I say them every time, but I never learn...)
[17:50] roleplaywithme2006: (my cock getting hard as you beg me to stop) "taht's what you always say honey -= yet here we are again... "Crack Crack" - two more strokes on your quivering little ass - I then pause and gentely rub over your stinging red butt
[17:51] roleplaywithme2006: "ok - lie down on your tummy on your bed and don't move - I will be right back"
[17:51] rape_me_so_hard: (I hobble over to the bed, barely able to stand up.)
[17:51] roleplaywithme2006: I dissapear for a moment leaving you to wonder what will happen next
[17:52] rape_me_so_hard: (I lie face down sobbing into the pillow, not caring what happens as long as the pain stops.)
[17:53] rape_me_so_hard: (But I know it won't...)
[17:53] roleplaywithme2006: I return shortly carrying some of my neck ties...... and the dreaded wooden paddle - I lick my lips as I take in your small form on the bed - your red ass gently curving - your creamy legs quivering
[17:54] rape_me_so_hard: "Oh no, no, no daddy, please, anything but that!"
[17:54] rape_me_so_hard: (I start to struggle, desperately trying to avoid the paddling that's coming my way.)
[17:55] roleplaywithme2006: I sit on top of you - straddling you - as I grab your arms and begin to bind them with one of my ties "I know you won't be able to lie still, so I'd better tie you....... " I manage to tie your hands to the head board
[17:56] roleplaywithme2006: "should I tie your legs or can you lie still...... you know what will happen if you move or try and squirm away...
[17:56] rape_me_so_hard: (only able to struggle with my lower half now, i wriggle my hips madly trying to escape)
[17:57] roleplaywithme2006: (you ass bouncing and feeling good as my crotch sits on top of you) "No - I guess you can't keep still!!!"
[17:57] roleplaywithme2006: "you know you could have avoided all this princess"
[17:58] roleplaywithme2006: BY BEING PREPARED FOR DADDY!!! I yell at you
[17:58] rape_me_so_hard: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I scream hysterically as you grab my legs.
[17:59] roleplaywithme2006: I grab each leg and hold it down while I tie it to one of the bed posts - your legs spread apart somewhat "Sorry isn't good enouhg any more..."
[18:00] roleplaywithme2006: "but you will be very sorry, once we are done!" I tie your last leg by the ankle and you lie there squirming against the bonds, but knowing it's no use
[18:01] rape_me_so_hard: (I lie spread eagled on my tummy, tied down with my panties round my ankles and my skirt halfway up my back. My tender red ass is naked and open, and I know you're going to use me as hard as you can.)
[18:03] roleplaywithme2006: my eyes light up as I look at you - I rub your ass again for a moment and make sure your skirt if out of the way.... I glide the paddle over your behind
[18:03] roleplaywithme2006: "it's been a while since daddy used the paddle..... do you remember how many swats you got last time honey?"
[18:04] rape_me_so_hard: (I sob hard.) 10.
[18:04] rape_me_so_hard: (That was the day I chickened out of bringing a new friend home from school to 'meet' you...)
[18:05] roleplaywithme2006: "that's right honey - 10....... but it seems that wasn't enough to encourage you to always be ready for daddy.... not near enought"
[18:06] rape_me_so_hard: "No, no, no, please daddy!!"
[18:06] roleplaywithme2006: "so - today..... well - I don't know..... I think we should start with 20...... and then we will see.... I'm still upset you didn't bring your friend over last time"
[18:07] rape_me_so_hard: "20? God daddy you'll kill me, please, please! I'll bring Nancy next time I promise!"
[18:08] rape_me_so_hard: "I'll bring any of my friends you want, please!"
[18:08] roleplaywithme2006: I get a good grip on the heavey wooden paddle land postion myself beside you "oh yes - you will bring her - and lots of others - after you learn your lesson"
[18:09] roleplaywithme2006: I raise my arm and bring the hard smooth paddle down across both cheeks - the bed bounces as the paddle meets your flesh
[18:09] rape_me_so_hard: "AAAAAAGH!"
[18:09] rape_me_so_hard: (I jerk in pain, but the restraints stop me from moving.)
[18:10] roleplaywithme2006: another.......... and another........ the paddle stinging the whole surface of your butt
[18:10] roleplaywithme2006: wham - 4...................wham 5................ the sound filling the room
[18:11] rape_me_so_hard: (my screams barely audible over the smack of the paddle and your excited grunts)
[18:12] roleplaywithme2006: I start to pant as I really get into it....... swat # 6 and # 7 rain down on the backs of your thighs - which I know you really hate - sending new sensations of pain through you
[18:13] rape_me_so_hard: (I'm in a frenzy as you viciously beat me. I can feel your cock growing where it presses against my body, enjoying my pain.)
[18:13] roleplaywithme2006: WHAM - number 8 is on your left cheek --------- WHAM number 9 on your right as the paddle leaves marks on your poor abused ass
[18:14] roleplaywithme2006: I am panting and grunting from the exertion as I get harder and harder
[18:14] rape_me_so_hard: (I have lost count of the strokes I've received as the savage beating goes on and on.)
[18:14] roleplaywithme2006: number 10 is especilly painfull - landing a little high on your lower back
[18:14] rape_me_so_hard: "AAAAGH!"
[18:15] roleplaywithme2006: I pause for just as moment - so I can rest and I run my finger over your crack and down underneath to your pussy
[18:16] rape_me_so_hard: (I jerk away, not wanting you to feel the puffyness of my cunt-lips.)
[18:16] rape_me_so_hard: (The beating has caused a lot of blood to flow to my lower half and my cunt is becoming unintentionally aroused...)
[18:18] roleplaywithme2006: I hold your hips steady as I run my finger over your pussy as it engorges - smiling to myself - knowing you hate it that you are getting aroused...... "Ok my girl - 10 more - and then - and then we shall see " I start to beat yourass again - raining downt the blows more quickly - the stinging and heat making you sob and moan - my own groans starting to get louder as I relishe the moment
[18:19] rape_me_so_hard: (I hate my body for it's unintentional responses. Knowing how much pleasure you're getting from hurting me, hating you for it.)
[18:20] roleplaywithme2006: the hard wooden paddle falls again and again until at last I get to 19 - you ass so red - knowing it will be bruised soon "so---------my little slut---------have you learned anything yet?"
[18:21] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh, aaaagh...) (Too hysterical from pain to answer.)
[18:22] roleplaywithme2006: "I hope that means yes........ I am going to save #20 for another time I think........ "I put the paddle down and unzip my pants - pulling them off along with my shorts.... my cock is so hard and drooling - the head angry and purple
[18:23] rape_me_so_hard: (it takes all my energy just to keep breathing, delerious from pain.)
[18:24] roleplaywithme2006: I squat down and bring my face close to yours 0 I brush the hair from you face and kiss you "you know daddy loves you right... this is all for your own good..."
[18:25] rape_me_so_hard: (I shake my head and moan pitifully.)
[18:26] roleplaywithme2006: "you know it is honey - daddy has to teach you how to behave" I kiss you one more time "I'm going to untie your arms for a minute..... be good now..." I untie your hands and then stand up for a minute
[18:27] rape_me_so_hard: (I instinctively reach round to cover my exposed red ass.)
[18:28] roleplaywithme2006: "now don't touch it honey - you know it just hurts..... daddy will rub some cream on it later" I bring my cock to your lips and rub against it - my precum - sticking to your mouth
[18:28] roleplaywithme2006: "suck me for a minute"
[18:29] rape_me_so_hard: (I clamp my lips shut and try to wriggle away...I know what kind of 'cream' you're planning for my ass...)
[18:30] roleplaywithme2006: "suck me......... or we can continue with the paddling... I still have one free swat........" grabbing your cheeks and squeezing them hard
[18:31] roleplaywithme2006: I pusyh my cock into your lips
[18:31] rape_me_so_hard: (I wail as your cock forces its way into my mouth.)
[18:32] rape_me_so_hard: (Senses overloaded with the feel and taste of your aroused dick.)
[18:33] roleplaywithme2006: I hang onto your hair and start to slide my cock in and out - fucking your sweet face - your dark hair failing down around your face - your eyes torturned as my shaft works it's way down your throat
[18:33] roleplaywithme2006: mmmmmmmmmmm
[18:33] roleplaywithme2006: that's my girl
[18:33] rape_me_so_hard: "Crying softly as my daddy' big cock plugs my throat.)
[18:34] roleplaywithme2006: youir pouty lips stretched to accomoadte me - I look down at you as my rod slide in and out of your mouth - your sweet face looking so lost
[18:35] rape_me_so_hard: (Unable to do anything but lie there and take it as you force your pleasure from my abused mouth.)
[18:36] roleplaywithme2006: "hold your breath honey" I say as I prepare to plunge my whole piece of meat into your mouth. I hold the back of your head and shove my cock in - right to my balls as I feel your mouth and tongue struggle
[18:36] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmm - oh yeah.......... that't my sweet bitch"
[18:37] roleplaywithme2006: take it all for daddy
[18:37] rape_me_so_hard: (i choke and gag, massaging your cock with my protesting throay muscles)
[18:38] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmm - oh yeah ooooooooo -I love fucking your sweet mouth!" I finally start to slide it out slolwly - my cock slippery with your saliva
[18:38] rape_me_so_hard: (I cough and spit as you finally let me breathe.)
[18:40] roleplaywithme2006: "ok honey - it's time" I grab a container of lubricant and hand it to you "now - get yourself ready for daddy"
[18:41] roleplaywithme2006: I watch as you back up on to your knees - your red ass in the air
[18:41] rape_me_so_hard: (Knowing there is no escape I submit to the humilaitaion, reaching back and rubbing the cold lube over my puckered asshole.)
[18:42] roleplaywithme2006: "that's it - slide a finger in there too honey" as I move behind you to watch
[18:43] rape_me_so_hard: (sobbing hard i slide a finger between my throbbing red buttcheeks)
[18:43] rape_me_so_hard: (knowing this is nothing compared to what i'll have up there in just a minute)
[18:44] roleplaywithme2006: I climb on the bed behind your spread legs - looking forward to being inside your tight little hole - knowing the sounds you will make
[18:45] roleplaywithme2006: I take the lub from your and rub a little on my shaft "ok - now pull your cheeks apart for me - show me your tight fuck hole"
[18:45] rape_me_so_hard: (i grit my teeth, trying to prepare for the invasion)
[18:45] rape_me_so_hard: (shaking, i do as i'm told, pulling my abused cheeks apart.)
[18:45] rape_me_so_hard: (i cry out in pain as i grasp my abused buttocks)
[18:46] roleplaywithme2006: "oh yes - that's nice - you are starting to learn to be a bood little slut for me" I rub my thobbing head over your puckered hole -
[18:47] roleplaywithme2006: I slideone hand to your waist the other guides my cock against your hole as I start to push - your ass resisting me
[18:48] rape_me_so_hard: (i imagine the obsene picture we must make - me in my school uniform, legs tied to the bed, red ass in the air - you in your work shirt, pants on the floor, cock starting to slip into my ass.)
[18:48] rape_me_so_hard: (my tight ass is pushing back against the intruder, making you grunt in frustration)
[18:49] roleplaywithme2006: (mmmmmmmm) I push harder - wiggling my cock back and forth as I try work my way into your opening "relax honey - you know it will hurt more if you don';" my breath raspy as I am so horny - and want to fuck you so bad
[18:51] rape_me_so_hard: (I can hear how out of control you are and know I am in for a lot of pain when you finally get it in.)
[18:51] roleplaywithme2006: "keep..... those ..........ass ........cheeks open" I finally take a deep breath and push my rigid shaft past your tight opening - making your cry out as I grunt - your tight ass gripping my head and shaft as I push into you
[18:53] rape_me_so_hard: (I cry out as it pops it, accidentally letting go of my asscheeks and letting them slip closed)
[18:54] roleplaywithme2006: my cock gets harder as it pushes deeper into your naughty hole..... "Keep.........your.......cheeks........open!" I smack your tender ass with my hand
[18:54] rape_me_so_hard: "AAAAAGH!"
[18:54] rape_me_so_hard: (My ass is already swollen and red from the paddling, the extra spank hurts like hell.)
[18:55] rape_me_so_hard: (I pull my ass open to avoid more blows.)
[18:55] rape_me_so_hard: (My ass tightens on your cock when you hit me.)
[18:56] roleplaywithme2006: I moan and groan as I push into you - watching my thick shaft dissappear into my girls tight ass. "you......... are a.........dirty........girl.........and.......diry t girls.......get their.........asses..........fucked...........hard " I lecture you as I start to fuck your tight hole - barely able to contain myself
[18:57] rape_me_so_hard: (I groan in pain and humilaition as i listen to yhe foul stream of verbal abuse yo're puiring down on me.)
[18:58] roleplaywithme2006: I grip you hips just below your waist as I start to fuck you - knowing it feels like you are being skewered "you are a dirty bitch - letting your own daddy fuck your ass - what kind of slut does that"... I am thrusting steadily now as your ass lossens - just a little
[18:59] roleplaywithme2006: my balls swining and slapping against you as I drive in and out to the root - filling you and stretching you
[18:59] rape_me_so_hard: "Noooo," I moan. "I'm not a slut addy, I'm not!"
[19:00] roleplaywithme2006: "no are MY little slut - yes baby doll - and little sluts get to rub their clits while their asses are fucked--------- if they ask nicely" my cock sliding in and out - I moan and groan with pleasrue
[19:01] rape_me_so_hard: (I sake my head wildly - I don't want any pleasure from this brutal rape, I've been humiliated enough by your cock in my ass.) "Noooo daddy, please...."
[19:02] roleplaywithme2006: "daddy.........would.......like..........you...... ..to........rub....your..........dirty.....clit" I spit out as I ride your sweet ass - my cock slamming in andn ou
[19:02] roleplaywithme2006: out
[19:03] rape_me_so_hard: "Noooooo, please," I beg, desperately trying to avoid humiliating myself even more.
[19:04] roleplaywithme2006: I stop for a minute - my shaft buried inside you...." have you already forgotten what happened the last time you disobeyed me!!? it seems 19 whacks with the paddle was not enough.
[19:04] rape_me_so_hard: "Nooooo, daddy, please don't make me do it, anything but that!"
[19:05] roleplaywithme2006: "but that is what I want................what else could your do? now rub your clit and cum for me while I fuck your tight ass!"
[19:06] roleplaywithme2006: I start to thurst again - getting harder and a little more violent - your body shaking with each thrust as I slam againstg your ass - my fingers gripping your hips
[19:07] rape_me_so_hard: (I sob violently as I hesitantly slip my index finger between my pussy lips...doing as i'm told but not believing anyone could ever cum during a rape this savage.)
[19:08] roleplaywithme2006: I slide one hand down underneath - along your slit and touch yourfingers - making sure you are doing as you are told
[19:08] rape_me_so_hard: (I cry out in humiliation as you feel what i already know - my pussy is drenched.)
[19:10] roleplaywithme2006: "see......... a slut indeed!" I almost laugh with glee as I rub your pussy a little slipping a finger inside - and then letting you take over I continue to thrust into your tight ass - so amazing and delicious - my cock wantint to cum - but sqeezing hard to last until I am ready
[19:10] roleplaywithme2006: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[19:10] roleplaywithme2006: yessssss
[19:10] roleplaywithme2006: rub your slit your little sexy bitch
[19:11] rape_me_so_hard: (i rub my hard clit in circles, ashamed of my body's reaction, but glad that it takes my mind off the pain in my butt)
[19:12] roleplaywithme2006: we start to rock together as I thurst and you rub - getting into a rhythm - I look in your mirror and watch us for a while - your head down intot the bed - your ass in the air - you hand back rubbing - and my behind you - my ass flexng as I hammer into your forbidden hole
[19:13] roleplaywithme2006: I grit my teeth to hold back from cumming - wanting this to be a good long lesson - but It feels so amazing - "ooooooooooooo - yes---------- mmmmmmmmmmm"
[19:14] roleplaywithme2006: sliding a hand underneath again to join yours - sliding a finger into your swollen pussy as you rub your hard clit
[19:14] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh....no, daddy please...."
[19:15] rape_me_so_hard: (ears filled with the disgusting wet noises my cunt is making, along with the rythmic slap-slap-slap of your body against my overused ass)
[19:16] roleplaywithme2006: "oh yes baby - oh yes........" sliding two fingers in - feeling you rub yourself..... my shaft still deep in your ass "you are going to cum - daddy can't stop until you cum honey" my fingers intwining with yours as we rub your clit - my cock so hard - my balls high and ready to unleash their load - but struggling to hold off
[19:17] roleplaywithme2006: your ass so tight around me
[19:17] roleplaywithme2006: I pant and sweat as I rape your ass
[19:17] roleplaywithme2006: my eyes glazing over with pleasure
[19:17] rape_me_so_hard: "I won't, I can't, please daddy, don't make me cum while you're raping me!"
[19:18] roleplaywithme2006: "but your pussy is SOOO wet - and your clit is throbbing - mmmmmmmm - it wants to cum baby"
[19:18] roleplaywithme2006: thursting into you - my abs on fire from the hard work
[19:19] roleplaywithme2006: my cock ready to explode
[19:19] roleplaywithme2006: my hand rubbing over your soaked pussy as youlook back at me
[19:19] rape_me_so_hard: "Nooooo...." I moan, even though my cunt-juice is dripping onto my thighs.
[19:21] roleplaywithme2006: "oh yesssssssss! you MUST cum for me - come for your daddy" my breath heaving - my face red and wild - my cock hard and so ready - lookng down at your abused ass as I fuck it so hard - the whole bed shaking
[19:21] roleplaywithme2006: the scent of your sweet pussy juicing filling my nostrils
[19:22] rape_me_so_hard: (You suddenly thrust so hard that I'm pushed hard onto the bed...you don't miss a stroke, thrusting, pushing me into the bed, forcing my hand harder against my juicy clit.)
[19:22] rape_me_so_hard: "Oooooh, noooo," I moan, as i feel my pussy start to tense...
[19:24] roleplaywithme2006: fuckng you so hard as you lay out on the bed - my hip sslamming into your ass - my eyes find their way to your neck and I squeeze a little as I steady myself and thrust like a wild man - pressing your pussy hard against your had
[19:24] roleplaywithme2006: *hand go to your neck... lol)
[19:24] roleplaywithme2006: I'm am grunting and groaing sounding like a wild animal
[19:25] rape_me_so_hard: "Oh God, oh God, this can't be happening," i scream as my clit starts to pulse. "Nooooo!"
[19:25] roleplaywithme2006: "you........are..............my..............speci al............little.............slut!!! - now cum for me!!!!"
[19:25] rape_me_so_hard: (You feel my ass clench on your cock as you rape my orgasm out of me.)
[19:26] roleplaywithme2006: I feel you pussy and ass clench and I can't hold back any more - I almost scream as my cock starts to consulve
[19:26] roleplaywithme2006: I shudder and moan as i finally give up my load
[19:26] roleplaywithme2006: Sqwuirt after squirt of daddy's hot sticky cum shoots into your tight ass
[19:26] rape_me_so_hard: (you shake me hard as you dump your cream in my abused ass)
[19:27] rape_me_so_hard: (Crying in pain and humiliation as you cum violently, forcing me to orgasm with you.)
[19:28] roleplaywithme2006: "YESSSSSSS! MMMMMMMMMM - you dirty little slut................. cumming with my cock in your ass...." I moan -= my cock still buried deep inside you as my final drops leak out -
[19:29] rape_me_so_hard: (I cry softly and take your abuse...believing it...knowing what kind of slut cums all over their daddy's raping cock)
[19:30] roleplaywithme2006: I slowly pull my rigid shaft out of your abused hole - it gaps wide open - my cum dribbling out and running down towards your wet swollen pussy - I grin as I watch my cum leak out
[19:31] roleplaywithme2006: I bring my cock to your mouth once again "clean up time honey"
[19:31] rape_me_so_hard: (There's no fight left in me, I can only submit as you slide your cock in my mouth, feeding me your cum and the nasty fluids from my ass)
[19:32] roleplaywithme2006: I hold your hair as you lick and slurp on my cock - getting it nice and clean
[19:32] roleplaywithme2006: "that's my good girl"
[19:33] rape_me_so_hard: (sighing as i finally lick the last of our juices from your meat)
[19:34] roleplaywithme2006: "Daddy loves you...." I stroke you cheek and then move down to unti your legs so you can finaly stretch - I undo them slowly and then have aclose look at your ass cheeks the bruises has started and several red welts are raised - you whole ass is red and tender
[19:35] rape_me_so_hard: (i secretly think you have a strange way of showing your love, but i say nothing, knowing the worst is over)
[19:35] roleplaywithme2006: I gently kiss your ass - feeling the heat and I do reach for some cream - I rub it lightly - the cool cream making you tingle
[19:36] rape_me_so_hard: (i know you're onlky doing this so i'll heal quicker and you can abuse me again faster)
[19:37] roleplaywithme2006: (yes - I like a nice fresh surface to abuse) "there you go honey - now leave that on for a while - and put more on 3 times a day..."
SlutNeeds2bAbused is offline   Reply With Quote