View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 03:55 PM   #62
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I walk back to see how the deal is coming. I see Johnny flipping pages on Your chest and Chuck pumps away. As Chcuk reaches another place to sign her presses the form tight to your breast and scribbles his signature. My idea of adding somne incentatives to a deal is working out really well.

Chuck shoves the new form in your mouth with the other one. Johnny lays the final form across your breasts. Chuck is really pounding you now. Your ass is jerked in the air as he rams in and out. Just as Chuck begins blowing his load into you the front door opens. In walks an attractive young woman that is dressed like a slut. Betty greets her and I hear that she is looking for her husband, Charles Smith. Betty with a bewildered look points to the back room.

Chuck is spewing his load deep in your vagina as he still pumps his cock in and out. Cum is starting to drip out of your hole as the young woman walks in the room. "What the hell is going on in here, Charles?" She yells.

Chuck jerks out quickly as he turns asnd stammers "Well I I I w w was J j just signing the papers." The young lady runs over and looks down at the spunk dripping out of you and screams 'I guess you were just closing the deal. It looks like you were opening something else. How dare you give your sperm to a slut like this." She screams as she drops to her knees and begins sucking on your hole.

I watch in astonishment as the young lady slurps the cum up like ice cream in a bowl. Next she shoves her mouth firmly over your hold and begins sucking wildly. Noises like sucking the last bit of soda from a glass comes from her mouth as she sucks harder and harder. She pauses only long enough to catch her breath and to lick the dripples off your thighs. I see her tongue flicking in and out of your pussy like a snake's tongue.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote