View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 01:36 AM   #15
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

SERIOUS NEWS FLASH: Your wife has been raped maliciously by a gang of thoughtless mugs who treated her like she was a bunch of holes.

Sure that might be newsworthy, but as her husband you might not think so... in fact you might think otherwise... like killing the worthless slime who committed such an atrocity against the love of your life... But as always we must keep a separation between what is an issue of power and control (as is often with sexual crimes) versus the lust (and sometimes love) that drive our fantasies... and this site is certainly devoted to the latter (and we'll certainly keep it that way).

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 04-17-2014 at 07:53 AM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote