View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #50
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

"Oh yeah, that is it. Suck my cock, slut." Mary and Rick have leering smiles on their faces. "Wow, look at that whore go!" Rick says, laughing. "Yeah, she really must love her father, huh?" Mary jokes, while you get me good and hard again. My cock now is all wet from your saliva too.

I suddenly remove it from your sweet mouth. "You know, I feel like you're still rebelling against me, Cleo. And that won't do, you're my daughter after all. So now you'll get to see once again who's calling the shots here." I motion to Mary and Rick. "You two, hold my daughter in place, in all fours."

The young couple does so, Mary on your left, Rick on your right. They both stare at your deliciously naked body, but they're obedient of my orders, and just hold your arms and legs in place. I kneel behind you. You feel my hands caressing your ass.

"I always thought you had a great ass, Cleo. So round and firm and tanned. You know what I'm going to do now?" You feel something blunt and hot and big touching your asshole. It's my dick. I give your ass a couple of slaps. "I am going to sodomize you, Cleo. Daddy's been dreaming of this for years."
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote