View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:13 PM   #42
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Hearing you laugh as you say goodbye to Bill and switch off the screen, I look up at you as you tell me there's no escape for me. That this town was made for fathers who want to fuck their daughters. Then when you say that I'm going to be your slut forever and you were never going to stop fucking me, I look up at you horrified then growl out, feeling my anger rise up.

Hearing you cry out as I suck and lick you, I listen to you say that you're gonna be with me forever...that you love me and you think you'll end up marrying me. Widening my eyes, I whimper around you cock then cry out as you start to thrust into my mouth, violating it.

Feeling you suddenly remove your dick from my mouth, I feel you take my chin as you erupt, cumming all over my face. Crying out startled as I taste the cum, I try to spit it out then whimper as you shower my cheeks, my nose, my eyes and my hair. Hearing you tell me that I look so pretty covered in your cum, I reach up and start to wipe it off whimpering quietly.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote