View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:36 PM   #5
rapeontheroad78
Banned

rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapeontheroad78 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rapeontheroad78

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaseed View Post
Trapped in my cage, I feel fear rising. I try asking you where we're heading, but you simply drive. Then you stop and climb out, and enter a dark forbidding building. From inside I can hear men's voices discussing something. Desperately I try to make my stupid cellphone work. It's dead. I'm trapped in a van in god knows where, with sinister men a few feet away, and nobody knows I'm here. "Hey," I shout, "you had your fun. Now take me back to the city."
You see someone diffrent coming with a bucket and a camra. he in some old torn jeans a tshirt, he then speaks as he enters the bus "funs just begining baby" he sits the camra and bucket on a seat and grins with a evil grin unzips his pants and begins to stroke for a few mins till he cums shooting the cum at you. "how you like that black seed baby. "
rapeontheroad78 is offline   Reply With Quote