View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“Fine, if I can’t fuck your pussy then I’ll shove my cock into your damn ass!” at that moment she exhaled and looked at me from over her shoulder, I could feel her body’s relax and I pulled back and rammed myself into her. Watching her reaction I immediately wished I had brought a camera, tossing her head back she gritted her teeth and let out a moan.

I could feel her tight opening stretching to accommodate my girth and length. I lay there enjoying the sensation of her pussy clenching, arching her back she continued to struggle, her efforts were useless. Her pussy felt so fucking good, fairly tight and hot as hell, I began to pound away at her soft pussy, I grabbed her her around the waist and used the leverage to drive my cock into her.

Her big ass started to clap with my increased pace, her soft cheeks bounced against my pelvis with each thrust. “Fuck.” I muttered, it was pure heaven!

“Ow, please it hurts just take it out! My husband will…” she whimpered and pleaded but her sentence was cut short as the sound of voices could be heard outside her bedroom door, reaching around I clamped my hand over her mouth and continued to fuck her.

I wasn’t expecting them back so soon, there was no way I was looking at my watch though. I could hear her muffled screams as she reached out towards the door. “Take this dick bitch.” I grunted, if there were anyone outside who could stop me I didn’t care. I was close and wanted to finish her.

Her screams and groans rose and fell as her body began to shake, my bald head gleamed with sweat that stung the cuts she had put there. I could feel her cunt getting wet from my actions and I was in ecstasy as her hot ass jiggled under me. She was grunting and screaming more so as the voices got closer.

I knew what she was thinking ‘Help has arrived! Please let them make it here before he cums in me!’, I smiled and reached underneath her body grabbing ahold of both her tits I began to grind myself into her. Outside the door I could hear an unfamiliar voice calling out, “Jennifer..where are you?!?!”.

That did nothing but add more fuel to my fire, if it were her husband than maybe she was saved after all, and that would mean I was up shit creek without a paddle. Making a quick decision I leaned forward and began to pump away at her as hard and fast as I could, “Fucking bitch.” I grunted as I felt my balls tighten, soon I was shooting my load into her hot hole, spurting wave after wave into her until my cock went limp and slipped out of her pussy.

I felt on top of her with my cock still shooting several wads of hot sticky cum onto her ass. The door to her bedroom opened up and in the doorway stood her husband…

His hands were tied in front of him and two masked men stood behind him, one had a gun pointed to his head and the other held a large duffle bag. “Damn man why the hell didn’t you wait for us?” asked one of the masked men.

Smirking I looked down and licked Jennifer’s shoulder, I kept my hand clamped over her mouth as she stared up in horror at the two men who stood behind her husband and were looking down upon her with lust in their eyes.

I could feel her mouth open as she let out a scream that even my hand couldn’t stifle, she knew her ordeal was far from over…

The End.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote