View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 02:54 PM   #4
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“You can’t do this to me!” she shouted as she continued her assault on my exposed face, I saw stars as she pummeled me.

Unorthodox as they were her attacks were on point and caught me off guard, the stinging sensation of her nails digging into my skin caused me to shout and curse.

Her fist slammed into my mouth yet again and surprisingly only busted my upper lip. I saw stars as I fell back onto the floor.

Soon I was looking up to see her jumping from the bed and moving towards the door.

Half groaning half growling I twisted myself onto my stomach and reached out to grab her by the ankle, I pulled hard bringing her down onto her own stomach.

“LET ME GO!” she screamed as I crawled towards her voluptuous brown ass that seemed to call out to me as she tried to crawl towards the door.

I mounted her struggling form and pushed her to the ground with my upper body, I know she could probably feel my hard cock pushing against the rough material of my jeans as I pushed myself against her ass.

“A dumb move.” I thought, as much as I wanted to speak I knew the only thing that would escape my mouth would be curses and threats.

My face was red and lip was bruised and bleeding, I was pissed off and hurt but the familiar want for release that resided in my cock overpowered that.

Reaching down I struggled to pin her to the floor and undo the button on my pants, my hand brushed against her soft ass in the process and that caused her to struggle more.

“Be still you fucking cunt.” I shouted. It took some doing but I managed to get my pants unbuttoned and unzipped, my thick curved cock bounced free of it’s confinement and pressed between the cheeks of her hot ass.

She froze and I could hear her breathing stop, “I bet that got your attention…” I whispered as I reached back to push my pants past my ass to give myself more room to fuck her. The shock of my thickness pushing against her most private of areas wore off and she began to buck wildly against my body.

“No god, please don‘t!” she begged as she tried to throw me off of her, the only thing she managed to do was bounce her soft ass against my cock, laughing I began to hump at her ass.

“Shut up…” I whispered as I enjoyed the feeling of my hard cock moving up and down the crack of her rear.

Realizing I was getting off on her struggles she stopped and buried her face in the carpet crying and sobbing.

My cock continued to pulse and throb against her ass, my thick head left a trail of precum on her cheeks as I positioned myself a bit lower and began rubbing the head of my cock up and down her damp slit.

“Damn you feel good. You better keep praying to God I don’t cum in you bitch, I already have four kids, maybe tonight it’ll be five.” I whispered as I allowed myself to ease into her waiting cunt.

I could feel her trying to tighten her muscles to keep me out and she would’ve succeeded if I hadn’t of leaned down and threatened her with something I was likely to do anyway…
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote