View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 02:52 PM   #3
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My stare was probably burning a hole through her because she now put her arms up and closed her legs to try and hide her body from me.

“Get up Jennifer, move to the bed and…” I got cut off by the sound of her gasping and nearly jumping to her feet.

“You know my name? Who the hell are you?” she asked, her soft voice still shaky from crying.

Sighing I waved the gun at her and pointed to the bed, I hated talking and explaining myself which I had already done to her to try and calm her but now it was getting annoying.

“Just get on the fucking bed.” I muttered while brandishing my gun, her arms still doing their best to shield her massive tits she moved towards the bed. Her ass was shapely and round, the sight of it right there for me to grab made my cock throb.

She glanced over her shoulder and caught me staring at her butt which caused her to groan, it was one of embarrassment and possibly something more. She quickly planted her exposed wet ass on the bed and looked down at the floor.

She knew what I was going to do to her after seeing the undisguised look of lust on my face, moving towards the bed I put the gun on the nightstand out of her reach as well as my own. I said nothing as I reached out and pushed her onto her back, willingly she let herself lay back, her arms still shielding her tits.

“Don’t…for the love of god please don’t do this.” she whispered, if only I was a man of faith I may have listened to her. The bulge in the front of my black jeans were obvious, I knew I had enough time for a few rounds with her if she didn’t fight.

She continued to whisper to me not to rape her as I reached out and pushed her legs apart exposing her damp slit, I knew I hadn’t made her wet and it was likely earlier from her shower as well as the thought of her husband coming home to tend to that perfect ass.

I began to slide my hands over her legs enjoying the softness of her thigh against my rough palm, her body shivered and she opened her eyes to glare at me as if to say ‘Fuck you!’.

“Your life is in your hands right now, you make this easy on yourself ok?” I inquired as I looked her over still caressing her thighs, inching my hands towards her sex. Her eyes still focused on me she began to nod her head.

Naked and afraid she hugged herself as my eyes roamed her body, I had a excellent view of her pussy as I held her legs apart but her tits…those were the prize I would claim later.

“Take your damn arms down!” I ordered.

Her eyes pleaded with me as her hands and arms continued to cover her large breasts, my temper rising I leaned forward and released my grip upon one of her legs, I quickly rose my hand as if I were going to hit her.

Wincing she quickly brought her arms to her sides, several tears ran down her cheeks as her breasts heaved with terror, chill bumps resided upon her soft and supple ebony skin.

Her nipples remained hard as pencil erasers and were about as long.

“Damn, I bet your husband enjoys sucking those melons.” I said with a laugh. She closed her eyes momentarily and let a sob escape her parted lips, her body shook causing her breasts to move.

Reaching my hand back down I stretched my arm out towards her pussy, I stared at her face waiting for her to open her eyes. When she did I allowed my fingertips to brush across her soft lips, at that moment she began to shake her head.

Letting out another sob followed by a scream she sat up, her arms shot out as she began to attack me, her long nails raking out across my forehead, and she aimed a perfect punch thrown at my mouth...
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote