View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 02:51 PM   #2
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She was using a large white bath towel to dry her hair leaving her body naked for me to see, she didn’t notice me as she had her face buried in the towel and was working it in her hair to dry it. Her brown skin glistened from the beads of water that dripped from her breasts, they had hardly had any stretch marks and had a slight sag to them but what would one expect from a woman of her age and stature?

Her pussy was trimmed and I noticed she had a tattoo of a rose on her right thigh, that shocked me. A business woman with a tattoo…freaky.

Raising the gun up I cleared my throat, she froze, a funny sight actually with the white towel drapped almost around her head. I could see her dark nipples hardening as she slowly removed the towel, once she saw me she opened her mouth and inhaled deeply. Cocking the gun I narrowed my eyes and shook my head, “Scream and I’ll put a second mouth in the top of your fucking head. Get your ass over here!” I growled, my voice was deep and firm and seemed to put fear in her.

In her panicked state she dropped the towel and her body began to tremble, shaking her head she’d take a step back. Rising up from the bed I took two steps forward, my long thick legs covered more distance than her own and I stood no more than a foot from her retreating body. “M..my husband will be here any second! He’ll kick your ass if he finds you here!” she whispered, her voice almost hoarse, maybe it was the fear or maybe she was scared to yell her threat since the gun was still pointed towards her head.

My lips curled into a smile and I shrugged my shoulders, my voice was calm and smooth as I responded, “Lady your husband is busy getting his old ass beat down. This is a robbery, you cooperate and you won’t get hurt. I have two friends with your husband who should now be opening up his store for us, if he doesn’t well you’ll see his body on the morning news. Now please, don‘t try anything stupid and you‘ll be alright until the old bastard gets home.”

As I spoke her body began to shake violently and tears welled up in her brown eyes, “No!” she exclaimed, throwing her arms up in she tried to make a break for the door, I’ll admit, the sight of those natural double d breasts bouncing from her movement had me hypnotized and I almost let her get away just to enjoy the sight of her ass bouncing out the door but I moved quickly.

Grabbing her by the hair she was stopped in her tracks, she let out a cry and reached back to claw at my hands. Those sharp nails dug right into my skin drawing blood but she had no choice but to turn around. I released her hair and delivered a hard slap to her face knocking her straight to the floor.

I knew it stung because my palm throbbed and her wet hair hung in her face, she opened her mouth and let out a long scream, leaning down I delivered another slap to her face that shut her up. Tears fell down her face as she began to sob and cry, she had a look of disbelief and fear on her face.

Leaning up I looked down at her, my large body towered over her own and I will tell you now I felt a sense of power that every woman and man should feel at least once in their life...control.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote