Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #19
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You're talking to me, or rather - at me, since I can't talk back. Naked, bruised and bleeding, I shiver in the cold night air, while you set out the rules. Telling me I won't turn, until you decide it. If you decide it. Explaining my place to me, a position lowlier than a slave. Hearing it I want to scream, to turn around and run, but my feet keep moving, my voice arrested in my throat. As we near the exit to the park I hug myself and hang my head. Tears roll down my cheeks in silence, while inside my mind I am screaming. No! Please! I'm a person, not food! My name is... but it doesn't come. I've forgotten my name. You made me forget. The shock makes my legs give way and I sink to my knees, shaking like a leaf. At once, the compulsion to follow strengthens, forcing me to move. I crawl after you on my hands and knees, feeling humiliated beyond words. Humiliated and frightened. Somebody help me...

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote