Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 06:24 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I move my hand. To me the barest flick of the wrist, to you a punishing sledgehammer blow that jars your teeth and lets blood flow from pulped lips. I drag you down to the ground at the same time I continue to feed. Sucking hungry at the puncture marks in your skin. Your pants offered no more resistance than your shirt, shredded and thrown away. My cock stiff, using your blood to do it, I spear forward. Claiming you as I feed.