Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 05:15 PM   #9
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Through my sobs I hear you laughing at me and it makes me tremble in fear. When you materialise out of the fog, I almost wet myself. You're tall, much taller than I remembered, and your eyes burn like fire as you stare at me. I stare back helplessly, knowing I should move yet unable to look away. Then you are on me, so fast I never get a chance to scream. Crushed in your embrace, with my arms pinned by my sides, I get a glimpse of your teeth, the wicked looking incisors. A split second later there is a sharp burst of pain from my breast. I cry out in shock, but then, as you start sucking, I gasp. The sensation is at once painful and pleasurable, causing me to squirm desperately. "Please. Stop." My words fall on deaf ears. You suck eagerly and hard, your mouth hot on my skin. That's odd, I thought vampires were cold... Suddenly, it dawns on me that you are not simply assaulting me: you are feeding on me at the same time. As the realisation hits me, I feel my knees buckle. If it weren't for your arms holding me up, I'd collapse to the ground. "Oh God!" I breathe. "No!" Then I am screaming, as loud as your embrace will allow. "Help! Somebody help me!"

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote