Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 07:56 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The humans are such limited creatures. They can barely see during the day much less during the night. To think I was once one of them, it makes me shudder. I easily pace alongside you, letting your fear and adrenaline build. It makes you taste evem better, each human has a flavor. From your smell I imagine cinnamon and vanilla. Licking jy lips, my sweettooth never went away. I reach out, fonger becoming a claw, and raking down your chesr. Slicing through clothing, shirt bra and the top layee of your skin. A red line on your body.