Thread: Vampire lover
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 07:31 PM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Vampire lover

I love vampires. Ever since I was a little girl, I've had fantasies of being dominated by a strong, handsome man. What better example than the immortal, eternally youthful blood sucker? I have pleasured myself often, while thinking about his teeth sinking into my neck, draining me of life-giving liquid. I guess that is why I am here again, on this dark night...

I first saw him a few nights ago. I was walking home late at night, through the city's largest parkland. I always go home that way and I wasn't bothered by the dark. That is, until I heard the scream. It was cut off quickly, but it was close and I had no trouble pinpointing the location. I went back and looked through the bushes. There, I saw him, a shadow within a shadow, feeding on his victim. He must have felt me staring, because he turned his head and looked at me. Even in the dark, his eyes glowed as they fixed on me. Terror-stricken, I turned and ran. I ran all the way home, my heart pounding in my chest. His laughter rang in my head, taunting me the whole way.

Now, as I wind my way back down the path, it feels much the same. It's dark and my heart is pounding. The park is silent and there's no one around, yet I feel his presence. The ancient dark one, the most powerful creature on Earth. As frightened as I am, I can't wait to meet him.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote