View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 12:06 PM   #57
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Shop assistants that don't listen to what you are saying. For instance, I was in a mall in Denver last year, my grandson wanted some shoes that weren't available in Canada yet. The assistant who brought me the fucking overpriced shoes wanted to sell me a can of cleaner for them. I explained to her that I had a flight and that stuff isn't allowed in hand baggage (which was all I was taking). Like a true salesperson, she went on and on and told me the cleaner was on special offer and how good it was.
I really wanted to yell at her "you stupid cunt are you trying to have me arrested at the airport? Don't you understand plain english or is your hearing fucked?" But she was blond, very pretty and had a nice rack, so I bit my tongue, explained it again so she (eventually) understood that I really didn't want to bend over and have my ass fingered at the airport because of some can of special offer shoe cleaner.

Also, I made a mental note to dedicate my next masturbation to her. "How may I help you sir?" By licking my balls and swallowing my cum you stupid cunt.