View Single Post
Old 11-19-2021, 09:25 PM   #2079
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mentos View Post
There is this rape scene I can't seem to find anymore from a while back that I hope someone here might know. In it is a woman talking to her psychologist explaining what happened. Basically she was home alone and an intruder got in. First he forced her to give him a blowjob while threatening her saying that "it better be a 10" an while she's doing it he's eating an apple. Then after he's done he rated it a 7 and decided to rape her on the bed. While he's fucking her, phone rings and goes to voicemail and I guess it was her mom reaching out to her and the lady starts crying while the guy continues to fuck her and the flashback ends. I don't know where the scene is from but I remember seeing it on motherless years ago. I wonder if anyone else knows about it?
I know this video... cant seem to find it on motherless right now.... It was called
intruder rape as narrarated by a previous victim
Thats what the file is called and i have it somewhere, but cant seem to locate it right now on motherless. It was around 2013 i believe according to the time stamp of when i got the clip.