View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #17
TickleRape

TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TickleRape has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm secretive about my fantasy in real life. My man is repulsed by the idea of rape, so we stick to rough sex, no roleplay, and I'm usually the top. Which I like, but I have this fantasy of being helpless. I want someone to find out about my fetishes. The first time is fast and rough, tearing the clothes off my body and leaving me sore afterwards, but very well fucked so I want it to happen again. Later, he finds out about my tickle fetish, and I get fucked by one guy while another tickles me. I've always wanted to come while tickle tortured, I get so wet from tickling. I want them to take turns. I want to be forced to come over and over again, maybe tied up with a vibrator on the sweet spot.
TickleRape is offline   Reply With Quote