Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 10:59 AM   #15
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 14
The Last Betrayal

“Well Mira they’re on their way. You know what to do.”
“Please, don’t use the machine on me again! Don’t make me do things I don’t want to do!”
“You know you have to kill Huntress. She is a plague among us and must be destroyed. Your leader and Molly are with her and should be killed too. Kill Leader last and make her suffer. Then, your mission will be complete and I can take my rightful place as leader of Lesbian Kidnappers!”
“No…I…yes Melinda…I will do as you ask. I will kill all of them and serve only you. You are my Leader now.”
“Good.”

Molly, Tina, and the leader burst through the door of the Society. It was eerily empty. They raided the armory for some weapons. After each of them selected a small gun, they slowly and carefully walked towards the Machine.
“I just thought of something,” Tina said. “How are we to keep her from controlling our mind?”
“It’s sort of the same way we keep our minds from being blanked except that Leader uses her ring to shield us. It’s very complicated to explain and it would take too long to explain it. The important thing is that you keep your ring on. Once you have it off then you will be at Melinda’s mercy.”
They opened the door and slowly entered.
“Welcome!”
“Where is everyone?”
“Let’s just say I have…persuaded…all of them I am their leader and they have missions away from here. Don’t worry because they aren’t too far away.”
“Melinda this is your last chance. Surrender or we will have to use force. I don’t want to kill you, my sister.”
“I will never surrender to you Hannah Wilkinson.”
The leader sighed in frustration. Her real name was never supposed to be used and it was an irritating insult. She pointed her gun at her sister Melinda.
“There are three of us and only one of you. Even you can’t beat those odds. You’re getting too old for this sort of thing. We could stand here all night pointing our weapons at each other. I assume you have a weapon right?”
“Oh yes, I have a weapon. It is hidden somewhere amongst you.”
That confused the trio and they tried to figure out what she meant. They didn’t have to wonder long. Mira came from the shadows of the room and attacked Tina with a large knife. Melinda cackled with glee like the Wicked Witch of the West.
Tina sensed the danger and rolled out of the way just in time. She pointed the gun and shot straight at the knife. The bullet bounced off the knife and lodged into the wall. Mira charged at Tina again with the knife, oblivious to any danger she faced. Tina dodged her attack a second time and tried to trip her feet before she decided to strike again. Mira sprawled to the ground and Tina made a lunge for the knife. Molly seemed to snap out of a coma and tried to keep Mira from getting the knife…
As Tina and Molly were fighting Mira, a stare down was taking place between the two rival sisters. Melinda whipped out her own gun. Now each sister had a gun and Melinda was still controlling Mira using her small machine.
“It seems we have reached an impasse unless you want to go first little sister.”
“I will not kill you. Please, come back to us. If not the Society then at least come back to our family! They missed you at the last family reunion a few years ago.”
“Do you take me for a fool? I’m supposed to be dead! They’ll take me to jail for murdering our sister!”
“You’re right. I got my hopes up too high. At least rejoin the Society. I can make it to where your betrayal doesn’t exist.”
As the two sisters were arguing, Molly and Tina finally subdued Mira. Molly held her down. They were both out of Melinda’s sight and Tina wanted to keep it that way. She slowly approached her from behind. Tina hit Melinda on the back of her head with the butt of her gun. She saw the small machine in Melinda’s hand and crushed it. This brought every person’s mind she controlled far away from Melinda’s sinister hold, including Mira’s.

“Wake up my sister. You have lost.”
“Go ahead Huntress, kill me. You know you want to!”
“My name is Tina, not Huntress. I want to kill you, but we only kill if we have to.”
“Well done Tina.”
“HAHAHAHA! What are you going to do then Great Leader? The Machine is damaged, you can’t blank my mind!”
“Yes we can. As we were driving to your house, Hillary, Nancy, and Mira fixed the Machine.”
“Impossible! I would have heard her tell you.”
“Molly told them to fix it, knowing they were perfectly capable of doing so. You messed up again didn’t you big sister? Molly, press the button to blank her mind. Put your glasses on!”
As the machine was warming up, Melinda suddenly let out an evil cackle. She laughed as the bright light slowly filled the room. Before the light made her memories fade away, she made a chilling statement, “I called the FBI. They’ll be here by this time tomorrow.”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:32 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote