Thread: Lk
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 11:52 AM   #9
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Chapter 8
Third Test

“Your third test will be harder.”
“What is it Molly?”
“You are to capture me.”
Glenna thought she had something crazy in her ear. The mission is to get Molly? She became overjoyed at the thought of tormenting the woman who doesn’t tell her much. Maybe she could torture Molly until she tells her all she wants to know!
“Before you get any bright ideas, you are not to torture me for information. You will be monitored from afar and if you torture me for information we will blank your mind and disappear. You will know nothing of the Society, The Hunter, and Huntress. A year after we blank your mind I will kidnap you and ravage you again and again and again.”
It might have been worth being banished from the Society, but being raped by lesbians again and again? She knew that her pre-lesbian rape self would never want that to happen.
“Ok Molly I won’t torture you for information. When does the test start?”
“In five days you will leave and come find me.”
“Why do you get a five day head start?”
“You need to know how to find someone who may have been hidden for days, months, and even years.”
“There’s something you aren’t telling me is there?”
“Look, I promise I will tell you everything after your third assignment.”
“That will take way too long!”
“No it won’t. Assignments are easy to come by and you could always kidnap whoever you want as long as our leader approves it. Now I shall go. See you whenever you find me!”

Five days later Glenna went straight to the library. She looked for anything with Molly in it. Finding nothing helpful to her mission, she looked inside Molly’s room. Maybe she left clues there.

Glenna looked at the paper she found in Molly’s room for the thousandth time. It was a list of houses Molly liked to hide in whenever she was on a mission. This one was in Little Rock, Arkansas and it looked like another dead end. She swore under her breath and was frustrated and hoped the sixth house would have something. Suddenly she noticed movement inside the house. Is it someone else? No…it looks like Molly…could it really be Molly? It is Molly!
She slowly slinked silently to one of the windows of the house. The first window she came to was unlocked. It opened without a sound and the floor welcomed her silent feet. She tiptoed silently to the living room where she saw Molly. Molly was making it difficult for Glenna by being awake and watching TV. She decided to lurk in the shadows of her house waiting for an opportunity.
After an hour, Molly walked over to where Glenna was. Thinking quickly, she ducked into the first room she saw which was Molly’s room. She hid in her closet and waited. Molly walked in and quickly took off her clothes. Glenna almost leapt out of the closet and kissed her when she saw her naked again. Oh it made her so horny to see her naked! She remembered the mission just in time and waited for Molly to leave the room.
Glenna followed Molly to the bathroom. Before she opened the door to take a shower, Glenna grabbed her arms and twisted them behind her back.
“Scream and you won’t live to see tomorrow bitch!”
“Who are you? Don’t hurt me!”
“Shut up bitch!”
“No, please don’t knock me out, please no!”

Molly was impressed. Glenna was able to invade her home without being detected. No agent ever before had surprised Molly the way Glenna did when she grabbed her. Molly jumped out of her skin when it happened.
Now where was she? As her head slowly cleared she realized her legs were spread wide open. They were spread with a spreader bar and her feet were tied to her thighs. Her hands were tied and hanging above her…or was it below her? She was upside down! That’s why she didn’t recognize the room! Molly realized the spreader bar was suspended from the ceiling thereby suspending her upside down. She wasn’t gagged but she did feel something inside her pussy…a dildo? There was also something about the size of an eraser on both of her breasts and nipples. She marveled at Glenna’s impressive performance.
“Help me someone! Someone please help!”
Molly was so impressed she almost forgot to be a victim! She continued to plead into the darkness. There was no answer. Molly wondered what Glenna was thinking. No agent had ever kept their victims waiting this long! She continued to plead in the darkness further. Suddenly the lights flickered on showing Molly the dungeon. It looked quite different upside down. She screamed for help and told her unknown captor that he or she was a sick, sick degenerate. Suddenly the thing in her pussy started vibrating. Molly gasped in shock, a vibrator!
“Please, turn it off oooooh, mmmm mmmmm uuuuuh please! No more, someone, please help!”
The vibrator hummed in harmony with Molly’s moans and protests. It then vibrated harder and Molly knew Glenna turned it up somehow. Her pussy was getting really wet and Molly loved the stimulation.
Then she felt a jolt pain on her left nipple! Ouch! What was that? She realized that the sticky things on her breasts allow her to experience a mild electrical shock. Her nipples experienced the jolt again and her body gave a slight twitch.
“Please, ooooh please don’t shock me again! Please! No more, no more, oooooooh uuuuuuh oooooooh, no more OUCH! PLEASE STOP! No more, no more!”
Molly felt the dildo vibrate even harder and her pussy released an orgasm as the jolt of electricity flowed through all four pads. She moaned like a cow and began to breathe heavy. Her body became sweaty and she continued to beg and plead into the darkness. Her pleas continued to go unanswered as the setting on the dildo went higher.
“UUUUH UUUH UOOOOH AAAAAAAAHA AAAAAAHHAAAAHAAA P…pl…please…no more! OOOOOOOOH OOOOOH AAAAAAH”
She gave an inhuman moan as she came hard. The dildo didn’t stop its relentless buzzing and Molly continued to get orgasm after orgasm. The pads continued to give her breasts and nipples jolts at random times and at random places. This kept Molly unprepared for each unpleasant jolt.

“You are brilliant.”
“Thank you Leader.”
“None of us would have ever thought to never show ourselves to our victim. We had sometimes used a remote controlled dildo and shock pads, but never from a distance this far.”
“What happens now?”
“After you release Molly you must prepare for your Induction. She will tell you all the things you need to do.”
“When is my Induction?”
“It will be in a week.”

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding

Last edited by RapeU; 10-29-2010 at 11:29 AM.
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote